• Crystal Black Pearlescent

16 26.67%
  • Milano Red

6 10.00%
  • Volcano Grey Metallic

14 23.33%
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

What colour is your CU2?

I tried doing a search and couldnt find anything. just wondering which colours are popular here? Im thinking bout the cobalt blue pearlescent but it doesn't seem very popular here at all. Don't think i've seen a red one anywhere either. Volcano Grey Metallic seems very popular though!

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    Quote Originally Posted by will2k View Post
    I tried doing a search and couldnt find anything. just wondering which colours are popular here? Im thinking bout the cobalt blue pearlescent but it doesn't seem very popular here at all. Don't think i've seen a red one anywhere either. Volcano Grey Metallic seems very popular though!
    Volcano grey are everywhere. I didn't like it as it looks brown to me rather than grey.
    I bought the black but would not recommend it unless you like detailing .
    Thankfully, i have a shitload of products and can use a rotary buffer.

lol nice yeah i've heard the same from other owners of black euros on here.
    I quite like the blue, it's not the best blue but it's not bad at all.

different people have different thoughts i think... I went to the first dealer and all he has is black and silver colour and only one volcano grey left. He knew that i was after the grey one and he pushed the price for the grey one up. He keep telling me that black is another nice alternative. I ended up getting it at another dealer coz i fell in love with grey and no other colours for cu2.
    IN3RTIA

ESPELIR Springs | 6000k MTEC | WORK GS1 | INJEN Cold Air Intake | Honda Access Kits | Fujitsubo Exhaust

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2
    got the black cuz i thought it looked good...most of the CU2 i have seen around have been either mostly black, silver or volcano grey.

anyways i think the white looks really nice too...probably would have been my 2nd preference.
    Last edited by billy118; 16-03-2010 at 12:23 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Euro Luxury 09 Auto
    i got the grey. Under lighting when its clean and glossy and reflective. ITS THE BEST DAMN LOOKING COLOUR OUT THERE

however i wish it was lighter but still darker than the silver. however i still wish i bought the blue

THE BLUE ONE IS THE BEST. and the white one is also very good

too many people have grey and silver. and black is just gay

so get the blue! it goes so well with the chrome trim
    ホンダ・アコード ・ユーロ

I have black, and loving it... NOT! Maintaining it is pain in the bum. especially when you dont have time to detail or undercover garage to store the car. Well I've just moved to a new apartment with undercover garage (and carwash bay!) so its all good now

My 1st preference was Blue, followed by white and then the black. Silver is too "oldies" looking and grey is... er... brown? :S

When I went to NZ, I saw Bluish Silver and CL9 Maroon. too bad we didnt get as much options as them

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Accord Euro Luxury 6MT
    Yeah, my first choice for a CU2 would be blue, followed by white. A CU2 in white really shows off the complex panel creases and curves.

Silver, yawn. Red, yuck.

The CL9 metallic graphite grey and nighthawk black were much nicer than the CU2 volcano grey and crystal black.

The CU2 volcano grey colour looks too dirty and brown, it's not nice.

The CL9 nighthawk black has a stunning dark blue pearl flake to it, looks really nice. Crystal black is still nice, but nowhere near as nice as nighthawk black.

- HZ

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Euro Luxury 09 Auto
    yep blue and white definitely stand out. its just that most people out of instinct would choose the grey silver and black colours.
    ホンダ・アコード ・ユーロ

Hmmm...

Red:

with 20" Works & Tein SS

HANG ON!!! do we get Crystal black or Night hawk black? I got blue pearl on mine

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2, GD3
    According to the brochure it says we get Crystal Black?