Page 95 of 239 FirstFirst ... 458592939495969798105145195 ... LastLast
Results 1,129 to 1,140 of 2857
    Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Saw a fl ep with mugen wing and black rims at fairfield station. Is it anyone here?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Saw a ep3 on horsley drive\cumberland hwy intersection. I was driving across on my horn. Anybody from here ??

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSteve View Post
    Saw a ep3 on horsley drive\cumberland hwy intersection. I was driving across on my horn. Anybody from here ??
    I was around there on aus day

hey guys need to get a new driveshaft seal as the one in the ep is leaking a bit.

Will the dc5 one fit or alternatively any suggestions on where to get one (honda have not been helpful)

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    hondas never been helpful, they dont even know what a ep3 even is... useless people. Try giving head office honda a call they got my part faster than dealing with peterwarren honda...
    SPAM|WERKS
    got you covered with a johnoroll

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Trolololley
    peter warren are hopeless.. rick damelian honda were probably the most helpful in terms of a honda dealership, but yeah can't go wrong with head office.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Got my helmet and I'm off to The Creek tonight peoples!!
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    Quote Originally Posted by Rai-C View Post
    peter warren are hopeless.. rick damelian honda were probably the most helpful in terms of a honda dealership, but yeah can't go wrong with head office.
    I think the only reason why Rick Damelian will know is a member here is working for them =).

Member Array
    Car:
    ABA-EP3, LA-EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    hondas never been helpful, they dont even know what a ep3 even is... useless people. Try giving head office honda a call they got my part faster than dealing with peterwarren honda...
    Agreed. When they hear the word "import", they immediately deny you.

Once I was asking if Blacktown Honda could quote me a price on the o2 sensor. I told them I have an imported Civic TYPE R and told them I need the same o2 primary sensor as the DC5R.

Without even trying to look up the part for DC5R 02 sensor, (In a fobby accent) they told me they can't help me because I don't have a valid VIN no. So I was thinking in my mind, is it that hard to do a manual search for an o2 sensor in a DC5R??? Surely their computer database isn't that hard to search up unless it is poorly designed or the guy on the phone is computer illiterate and only knows how to search parts by typing part# and VIN.

So I told the guy I simply just need a quote for a Dc5R o2 sensor (primary) telling him to ignore that I had an import. Without a hint of effort to try, he denies me. I understand EP3 is not supported in Australia but I would appreciate to see an effort to try.

Went to Rockdale Honda, asked for the same thing but not mentioning I got an Ep3, they at least provided the answers that I needed.
    Last edited by Poeter; 02-02-2011 at 10:09 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Poeter View Post
    Agreed. When they hear the word "import", they immediately deny you.

Once I was asking if Blacktown Honda could quote me a price on the o2 sensor. I told them I have an imported Civic TYPE R and told them I need the same o2 primary sensor as the DC5R.

Without even trying to look up the part for DC5R 02 sensor, (In a fobby accent) they told me they can't help me because I don't have a valid VIN no. So I was thinking in my mind, is it that hard to do a manual search for an o2 sensor in a DC5R??? Surely their computer database isn't that hard to search up unless it is poorly designed or the guy on the phone is computer illiterate and only knows how to search parts by typing part# and VIN.

So I told the guy I simply just need a quote for a Dc5R o2 sensor (primary) telling him to ignore that I had an import. Without a hint of effort to try, he denies me. I understand EP3 is not supported in Australia but I would appreciate to see an effort to try.

Went to Rockdale Honda, asked for the same thing but not mentioning I got an Ep3, they at least provided the answers that I needed.
    Dude

scotts honda artarmon told my they can use the JDM VIN code but might take a few days to get a reply but its won't be a problem!

These kooks are just not tryiing IMO
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Trolololley
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    I think the only reason why Rick Damelian will know is a member here is working for them =).
    oooh who who who :P