Page 30 of 239 FirstFirst ... 20272829303132334080130 ... LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3 Civic Type R (JDM)
    Also my car has just started making a clicking noise from somewhere around the front right, it make's a single click when i change up into 2nd or sometimes slightly when up into 3rd, also when i take off in first or back off the throttle in first or second or change down into second, though it only a few times every drive not every the time. Seems like something has a slight bit of give and is clicking back and forward. I got my mechanic to have a good look around the other week when it was in for a service and new pads but he couldn't find anything. Has anyone got any idea what it could be would be very helpful if anyone knows cause i have almost no money at the moment and its starting to stress me out.

Thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    shibiku taipu R
    Hey all, I'm back! Did I miss anything??..LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Mez View Post
    Also my car has just started making a clicking noise from somewhere around the front right, it make's a single click when i change up into 2nd or sometimes slightly when up into 3rd, also when i take off in first or back off the throttle in first or second or change down into second, though it only a few times every drive not every the time. Seems like something has a slight bit of give and is clicking back and forward. I got my mechanic to have a good look around the other week when it was in for a service and new pads but he couldn't find anything. Has anyone got any idea what it could be would be very helpful if anyone knows cause i have almost no money at the moment and its starting to stress me out.

Thanks
    Have you inspected the crossmember near the right lower control arm? They tend to crack, quite common.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3 Civic Type R (JDM)
    Cheers i'll have a look.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRyder View Post
    Hey all, I'm back! Did I miss anything??..LOL
    welcome back brother ! yeah u missed out on a mini meet we had not long ago. Queensland number 1 hoonster came down ! geez he took my breath away i got nothing on him ! haha

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    ^^ Did Mugen went over for a meet? Lol
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by Antv View Post
    yeah im still looking for the rubber seal for window....its been over 6months now, i need to find the damn part number for it lol.
    JDm yard or one of those bigname guys has the window seals. I saw it on the website, they started importing some of the OEM body kits for ep3's and windows seals etc.

Member Array
    Car:
    shibiku taipu R
    woohoo!..nice!

Hopefully we can have another meet to catch up with all you bros!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSteve View Post
    welcome back brother ! yeah u missed out on a mini meet we had not long ago. Queensland number 1 hoonster came down ! geez he took my breath away i got nothing on him ! haha

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    02 JDM EP3
    Hey fellas.. if you guys had to chose injen or gurppem or the mugen intake barring all costs, which one would you chose and why?

i can't make up my mind..

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    gruppe m for bling bling and street cred. btw since im in japan does anyone want scents or whatever from autobacs?
    SPAM|WERKS
    got you covered with a johnoroll

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    Can u get me a mugen 6sp gear knob from autobacs?

Part number is 54102-XG8 -K1S0-S6 and price should be around 9450 yen (rrp). Thx

Last edited by Philip Lee; 09-09-2010 at 10:39 PM.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    Quote Originally Posted by damoqupak View Post
    Hey fellas.. if you guys had to chose injen or gurppem or the mugen intake barring all costs, which one would you chose and why?

i can't make up my mind..
    I won't bother with the Mugen and I dun like the fit of a gruppe m and I dun like having to cut some trim off to fit injen.

However I'd pick injen becos of the price (value).
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc