Page 161 of 239 FirstFirst ... 61111151158159160161162163164171211 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,932 of 2857
    Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Hey people wanna go go karting in july? Spreets have a discount special thing again and this time im gonna get some.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5S
    Quote Originally Posted by stienerv2 View Post
    Hey people wanna go go karting in july? Spreets have a discount special thing again and this time im gonna get some.
    which karting place is it?
    +rep me if you like my posts! =)
    EP3 --> 4G63 --> DC5s

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    kataracks so its either villawood or arncliffe

Quote Originally Posted by stienerv2 View Post
    yeah for sure !

Also - anyone here want to do a speed-off-the-streets at wajkefield ? Id love to spend a weekday chasing CTRs arouind

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    yeah for sure !

Also - anyone here want to do a speed-off-the-streets at wajkefield ? Id love to spend a weekday chasing CTRs arouind
    I can do mon or tue pending on week!

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    nah no more villawood karts! only at ec.

how much if you dont have the spreets voucher for speeds of the street? i wanna go back to wakefield and try again.
    SPAM|WERKS
    got you covered with a johnoroll

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    too late i already brought villawood tickets lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    track so crap man!
    SPAM|WERKS
    got you covered with a johnoroll

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3
    question whether u guys can help oui,does the compression for a 80000+km done ep3 with 185 on average normal?just been complained that I'm selling dodgy car from a customer and very not happy cuz he said will buy the car and then he said since compression is way below 200 so he asked to reduce price,I'm doing 17.5k already,fkn piss me off
    Last edited by ITRDC2; 21-06-2011 at 11:23 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by ITRDC2 View Post
    question whether u guys can help out,spear the compression for a 80000+km done ep3 with 185 on average normal?just been complained that I'm selling dodgy car from a customer and very not happy cuz he said will buy the car and then he said since compression is way below 200 so he asked to reduce price,I'm doing 17.5k already,fkn piss me off
    He is just trying to lowball you. Who the **** would complain about the health of an engine of a car and then still proceed with negotiations? If all 4 cylinders checked out to be 185 then you have a perfectly healthy engine. It's only if you have something like 185 185 185 200. That you should be worrying.

Btw, part out your Mugen wing to me for cheaper and then you can sell your EP3 for cheaper!

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    exactly. my old EP3 was something like 180 180 175 180. still within range and considered good condition.

it only done 27000km when i sold it.

tell the buyer to fxxk off.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Ok, I just started trying to get the paint off my enkei RP01. The paint comes off easy but theres this super strong primer below which takes like 1hr to do a 10cm by 10cm patch.....

I don't really have cash atm to go get them painted professionally. So if anyone wants some RP01 let me know. Offsets are perfect for EP3, sits flush! 17x8 +38 and 17x7.5 +32
    Rep my posts if they are helpful!