Page 221 of 239 FirstFirst ... 121171211218219220221222223224231 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,652 of 2857
    Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    OHHH So dc5 front coils are different too?

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 JDM EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    OHHH So dc5 front coils are different too?
    Yeah Perry. The tapered hole on DC5 struts are larger than the ones on EP3 struts. DC5 tie rod ends are required when running DC5 struts.

Member Array
    Car:
    B18EG|EG6|EP3
    are they REQUIRED or PREFERRED ?
    My EG5 build
    "Try to move in with a hot easy gurl. I've got a mate who does his house mate when he gets drunk. This way you can cure some of the loneliness and also save $$$ on prosties. Just remember to act like nothings happened the next day because if you get attached your laterz mate."

Quote Originally Posted by will13 View Post
    are they REQUIRED or PREFERRED ?
    pretty sure PREFERRED.

Ive fit EP3 suspension to DC5s , and vice versa....only issue is the REAR lower bush....EP3 is slightly thinner meaning if EP3 into DC5 , you can fit or use thin washer , but need to shave DC5 into EP3

Member Array
    Car:
    B18EG|EG6|EP3
    Thanks ben, I'm very glad i asked. Reason being, is i purchased some tein monoflex for dc5 off the original owner of my ep3, and he's had them on the car before, and i noticed a bit shaved off the lower bush on the rears.
    My EG5 build
    "Try to move in with a hot easy gurl. I've got a mate who does his house mate when he gets drunk. This way you can cure some of the loneliness and also save $$$ on prosties. Just remember to act like nothings happened the next day because if you get attached your laterz mate."

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5, EF8
    Quote Originally Posted by will13 View Post
    Thanks ben, I'm very glad i asked. Reason being, is i purchased some tein monoflex for dc5 off the original owner of my ep3, and he's had them on the car before, and i noticed a bit shaved off the lower bush on the rears.
    might as well give these to a DC5 owner for free...
    Thanks Willy
    Timmy_B DC5 Build

"isnt the vtec the same concept as a turbo anyway.."

Member Array
    Car:
    B18EG|EG6|EP3
    Fat chance of that knowing that they fit my car and you'l just wreck them at wakefield :P *cough saturday cough*
    My EG5 build

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 JDM EP3
    I would've thought it's more required. Check out the size difference. Wouldn't the EP tie rod end in a DC5 bracket have heaps of play?
    Last edited by spookz; 21-03-2012 at 07:08 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    hello

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    Hi Felix.

Member Array
    Car:
    B18EG|EG6|EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by spookz View Post
    I would've thought it's more required. Check out the size difference. Wouldn't the EP tie rod end in a DC5 bracket have heaps of play?
    Can anyone confirm? I'm about to put mine in today lol
    My EG5 build

Member Array
    Car:
    B18EG|EG6|EP3
    Nevermind - found out today that you do REQUIRE DC5R tie rod ends to fit DC5 coilovers to an EP3. So only my rears are in atm
    My EG5 build