Page 97 of 239 FirstFirst ... 4787949596979899100107147197 ... LastLast
Results 1,153 to 1,164 of 2857
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    02 JDM EP3
    has anyone had to bust open into their drivers side door?
    i noticed there are 3 screws on the end is that all thats needed to open the door and access the lock?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Trolololley
    spotted CW EP3 on hoxton pk road with gold wheels? anybody?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Spotted a cw ep3 at supercheap today. Was trying to find the owner but he left while i was doing a fitment for a customer.

I'd say 80% of ep3 owners aren't on here and have no idea what you lot are on about when you flash your lights and toot your horn lol !

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    The car was so high, it seems like it was raised or something. My manager even joked about it being a 4 wheel drive lol.

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    I'd say 80% of ep3 owners aren't on here and have no idea what you lot are on about when you flash your lights and toot your horn lol !
    yeah man especially when youre in the sw area...i waved at this guy with a fl and he didnt beep/wave. felt stupid for trying lol
    SPAM|WERKS
    got you covered with a johnoroll

Member Array
    Car:
    ep3
    Im so friggen pissed off right now. Need to let off steam. Last night was at a house party in cabra. Parked my car on st johns rd about midnight my mate is outside having a cigarette. He sees 2 blokes start to steal my car they smashed the drivers side window and start pushing it up the street. He calls me and we give chase but we lose them. Call the cops they come cant really do much. About 5am they come back to the street this time the car is in the driveway i hear my alarm go off. I go outside and see 2 blokes taking the car outta the driveway. They see me come out an they take off in a waiting car. I am so f**ken peed off right now bloody no good car thieving ****s. Now i gotta go through imsurance my cars gonna be off the road ffs.

Member Array
    Car:
    ep3
    Btw when they first smashed my window my alarm didnt go off as well. They seemed like pros as well the smash was clean lucky my car immoboliser saved me

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CIVIC EP3R
    Hey All, Just registered on here, I have a Black 2001 Ep3, let me know if you guys are going for a cruise, I'll be in for sure

Member Array
    Car:
    ABA-EP3, LA-EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by IP_Freely View Post
    Im so friggen pissed off right now. Need to let off steam. Last night was at a house party in cabra. Parked my car on st johns rd about midnight my mate is outside having a cigarette. He sees 2 blokes start to steal my car they smashed the drivers side window and start pushing it up the street. He calls me and we give chase but we lose them. Call the cops they come cant really do much. About 5am they come back to the street this time the car is in the driveway i hear my alarm go off. I go outside and see 2 blokes taking the car outta the driveway. They see me come out an they take off in a waiting car. I am so f**ken peed off right now bloody no good car thieving ****s. Now i gotta go through imsurance my cars gonna be off the road ffs.
    NOOO....this is the first time i heard of a theft story for the ep3. Finally the thieves has discovered the EP3 to be potential target!!

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Hey IP_Freely sucks to hear mate. Can't believe the nerve some people have! Not only do they fail once but they come back and try again? FFS lowlife scumbags.

@Blackep3: welcome to the forums.

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    Quote Originally Posted by IP_Freely View Post
    fck man i cant believe how people can resort to stealing or stoop down so low... did they follow you home or something or were you still at the house party but the cars in that house's driveway?

welcome blackep3
    SPAM|WERKS
    got you covered with a johnoroll