Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DC2-PWR View Post
    lol same here, I maybe get 600km's a tank next time hopefully.
    I don't recommend it, but I've tried it before. The fuel gauge needle does drop below the E mark and right off the bottom of the gauge scale if you go long enough even after the fuel warning light comes on.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1995 VTi-R Integra
    iv never done that! im not that stingy, just fill the bugger up!
    i get around 500-550 when the fuel light comes on, which has only really happened a few times.
    but its pretty simple maths, and i reset my odometer when i fill up petrol =)
    On average it costs me just over or under $10 / 100km. (around 8L/100km which is 600+ km a tank)

You guys were saying around 300km a tank... well,
    13L/100 = 380km = RX8 fuel consumption (thing chews fuel) , or a Ferrari 458

My results
    10L/100 = 500km } Driving the car hard = New Ford/Holden/911 Standard combined fuel rating (just to give you a comparison)
    9L/100 = 555km } Driving spiritedly = New Toyota Camry Standard combined fuel rating
    8.7L/100 = 575km } Honda's combined fuel rating for the integra.
    8L/ 100 = 625km } Normal Driving --> Pretty good for a 10-15 year old car.
    7.5L/ 100 = 670km } Driving conservatively --> Nissan pulsar Standard combined fuel rating

Calculations done for total km's per tank are only for the integra's 50L tank.
    Last edited by davidrobe10; 26-03-2010 at 01:10 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1998 Integra VTi-R
    well my 350km a tank is only based on me filling it up once i got almost to the E. so that could still have about 15L left? maybe less.
    1998 Honda Integra VTi-R

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2-T, H22a CD5, H22a eg
    from full to Empty i average 350km a tank.
    my car is boosted makes 180kw atw.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    If you are looking to buy a DC2 runabout (a bone stocker), expect anything from 7.5-10L per 100Km. Anything more means that you are hitting 6000rpm+ very regularly. 98 is what u should be putting into it.

As long as the car is regularly serviced and everything is in good mechanical order thats the numbers you are looking at.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Wooop, I fuel'd up last week and filled about 40L's and I got 615km out of it today, I used bp Ultimate fuel and it was real cheap aswell 132.9L.

I'm soo pleased with the outcome

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    Wooop, I fuel'd up last week and filled about 40L's and I got 615km out of it today, I used bp Ultimate fuel and it was real cheap aswell 132.9L.

Thats pretty decent. I imagine that you didn't drive in much traffic to get that result.

I fuelled up today and I got 10.67L/100km. Probably the worst result my B16a has ever had. All inner city/suburbia driving with a fair bit of VTEC included.

B18c2 doesnt seem to chew more than a b16a. I guess you don't have to thrash it as much to get some performance which evens the consumption figures out.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikecivic78 View Post
    Thats pretty decent. I imagine that you didn't drive in much traffic to get that result.

I fuelled up today and I got 10.67L/100km. Probably the worst result my B16a has ever had. All inner city/suburbia driving with a fair bit of VTEC included.

B18c2 doesnt seem to chew more than a b16a. I guess you don't have to thrash it as much to get some performance which evens the consumption figures out.
    I get waaay too much traffic, 6.30am in the morning theres traffic on the M1. Then I finsh uni at like 2.30 and theres even more traffic on the M1.

I don't vtec all the time though, maybe around 4times since lastweek wednesday.

If I do a full service next week and actually fill it up to 50L's of 98 octane w/ some fuel additives, I hope I get 700km +... I'll give it a shot and let you guys know.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    I get waaay too much traffic, 6.30am in the morning theres traffic on the M1. Then I finsh uni at like 2.30 and theres even more traffic on the M1.

I don't vtec all the time though, maybe around 4times since lastweek wednesday.

If I do a full service next week and actually fill it up to 50L's of 98 octane w/ some fuel additives, I hope I get 700km +... I'll give it a shot and let you guys know.
    How many Ks do u have on the motor and what mods do u have? Those are pretty good numbers.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikecivic78 View Post
    How many Ks do u have on the motor and what mods do u have? Those are pretty good numbers.
    It's nearly got 200,000k's on it, and its got a 2.5" mugen exhast. Thanks i'm real glad with the results

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EG5/rex/integra

Thats prettty bloody good. im guessing it was all freeway diriving??
    thats like 6.5l/100kms. Which is ten times better than me sisters ek civic lol

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    It's nearly got 200,000k's on it, and its got a 2.5" mugen exhast. Thanks i'm real glad with the results
    Thats really good Obviously it's well cared for.