Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    fk the police?

you're drawing attention to yourself with illegal mods, what do you expect?
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Account Disabled Array
    I hope these people never get the assistance of police in their times on need.

they don't deserve it,

Member Array
    Car:
    88 CRX B16a
    Quote Originally Posted by ericl33 View Post

they don't deserve it,
    Agreed, as much as i don't like the attention my cars get from the police, i always think

1) they are a human being treat em with respect and they will respect you back

2) When sh!t hits the fan, they are there to help you and everyone else

i didnt know so many people actually used police.

they don't deserve it,
    You missed my point.

thanks for the neg
    Last edited by butterfingers; 04-05-2012 at 02:08 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by bboyzell View Post
    Agreed, as much as i don't like the attention my cars get from the police, i always think

1) they are a human being treat em with respect and they will respect you back

2) When sh!t hits the fan, they are there to help you and everyone else
    Wrong and wrong. They treat people like shit when they've done nothing wrong, and they help people when it suits them. Not all police are arseholes, but the bad ones are enough to ruin it for everyone.

By the way, guys... THIS THREAD WAS OVER IN 2010, AND WAS RESURRECTED BY A MORON.

Member Array
    Car:
    88 CRX B16a
    Quote Originally Posted by Indie View Post
    Wrong and wrong. They treat people like shit when they've done nothing wrong, and they help people when it suits them. Not all police are arseholes, but the bad ones are enough to ruin it for everyone.
    Well Metro cops iv had little experience with since i live in a town of 10k people and around 30 different cops. where if they people you up and you are polite they dont normally screw you over.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    21yo Sudanese guy waiting with his friend at the station for a train to the city.

Cop: It's time for you to get out of here. We don't want you people hanging around here.
    Guy: I am getting out of here... I'm waiting for a train.
    Cop: Are you two in a gang?
    etc.

Paraphrased, of course, but that's my most recent example of cops abusing their positions in order to **** people around.

Account Disabled Array
    21yo Sudanese guy waiting with his friend at the station for a train to the city.

Cop: It's time for you to get out of here. We don't want you people hanging around here.
    Guy: I am getting out of here... I'm waiting for a train.
    Cop: Are you two in a gang?
    etc.

Paraphrased, of course, but that's my most recent example of cops abusing their positions in order to **** people around.
    That was an individual, you can't generalise about a whole group of people from one person.

I have had had many more pleasant experiences than unpleasant regarding police.

Everyone is a human, if you can understand the basics of how the human mind works and emotion, you can use situations to your advantage.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    That was an individual, you can't generalise about a whole group of people from one person.

I have had had many more pleasant experiences than unpleasant regarding police.

Everyone is a human, if you can understand the basics of how the human mind works and emotion, you can use situations to your advantage.
    No. If 90% of cops in the system are good, and 10% are bad, then the system is flawed.

Your last sentence is just... incomprehensible, irrelevant babble.

Account Disabled Array
    No. If 90% of cops in the system are good, and 10% are bad, then the system is flawed.

Your last sentence is just... incomprehensible, irrelevant babble.
    the world we live in is full of ****, hating isn't going to help.

Yes, i do need to take my own advice.

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    hey atleast the cops here are better than the ones in Russia lol
    OEM parts whore