Anyone put an exhaust on their CU2?

A lot of people in America have already put exhaust on, just wondering if anyone on this forum has?

I received an email from Castle Hill Exhaust and they told me they could do some custom rear mufflers for the CU2 for approx $550 which sounds good.

I hate driving a car that's quiet and i dunno if a CAI or SRI would make me happy enough I'd need my foot on the accelerator all the time to make some noise lol

I suppose possibly voiding your warranty may be an issue too? On my SV6 the rear mufflers just get bolted on but i don't think it's that easy on the euro is it?

Member Array
    Car:
    CB7> EM1>MPS3
    If its a proper custom job.. you can just ask them to weld on flanges.. so that the mufflers that they do end up using will simply just bolt right up.

Since its a new car, i wouldnt let them just do the ordinary cut/chop and weld on.

Soo its just as easy as your SV6 if its done properly.
    I MISS VTEC.... BOOST is OVERATED lol

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2
    i just put lexus LS tips.

Actually I'm gathering some information on how many ppl interested on installing a custom Exhaust. If they are interested, will it be the whole Catback, or just the exhaust (welded).

Any comments?

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Euro Luxury 09 Auto
    probably just exhaust. i dont see any real advantages or need to spend that kind of money on a euro unless ur racing. exhaust purely for aesthetics and sound. wat puts me off is warranty and the issue with lowering power at low rpms
    ホンダ・アコード ・ユーロ

Quote Originally Posted by CB7_OWNER View Post
    If its a proper custom job.. you can just ask them to weld on flanges.. so that the mufflers that they do end up using will simply just bolt right up.

Since its a new car, i wouldnt let them just do the ordinary cut/chop and weld on.

Soo its just as easy as your SV6 if its done properly.

Well said, they just emailed me back

"I am sure we can make the muffler sections to bolt straight up to the existing center section, it would be a custom job, we would need the car to make it up on.

We have a variety of tips to choose from."

Member Array
    Car:
    Mville station + 423 bus
    Quote Originally Posted by defconskylude View Post
    i just put lexus LS tips.

that is ****ing sex. if only it was done on a VIP styled car. CL9 omgggg
    PSN: Ply88

Games:CODMW2FIFA10SF4Tekken6Pro Evolution Soccer

Member Array
    Car:
    CB7> EM1>MPS3
    those LS tips are hot!.. suits the cars colour well
    I MISS VTEC.... BOOST is OVERATED lol

I had an interesting or possibly stupid thought.

Any had the idea of installing 2 Varex mufflers on a CU2 so that you can control the sound volume via remote control?

The euro looks nice with it's dual exhaust but it also makes it more expensive to do exhaust upgrades

Is it even possible? Would it require a lot of custom work probably?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CU2
    hey does anyone know what the stock size of the exhaust in the cu2?
    "formely known as nesterjester..."