Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2010 model

Honda Accord Euro Cu2 width measurement

Hi All,

This may be a silly question, In Honda website mentioning the width of the Euro Cu2 is 1840mm. It doesnt mention the width is including both side mirrors or not.

Can anyone knows or measures already the width for the Euro Cu2 is 1840mm including both side mirrors or not.

THe reason i am asking is my garage is around 40years old seperate garage(which is not as width as the new garage). 2003 corolla can enter into the garage perfectly and if the width is 1840mm including both side mirrors should be ok.

Thanks in advance.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by praja6 View Post
    Hi All,

This may be a silly question, In Honda website mentioning the width of the Euro Cu2 is 1840mm. It doesnt mention the width is including both side mirrors or not.

Can anyone knows or measures already the width for the Euro Cu2 is 1840mm including both side mirrors or not.

THe reason i am asking is my garage is around 40years old seperate garage(which is not as width as the new garage). 2003 corolla can enter into the garage perfectly and if the width is 1840mm including both side mirrors should be ok.

Thanks in advance.
    There is a saving grace if you have the Luxury edition. The mirrors fold at the press of a button.

Sounds like a tight squeeze never the less.

You will need 2300mm to drive in with an inch or two either side clearance. This does not include opening the driver's side door. Add another 500mm minimum on the driver's side if you want to get in/out (unless you use the Sunroof)

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro MY2010
    My CU2 Lux is 2110mm from tip of mirror to tip of mirror.

Yep, 2300-2110=190 clearance.
    190/2=95mm either side. Not a lot if you are reversing into a garage at night. Then you need space to open the door.

Hopefuly the OP means the garage door, not the actual garage width. Otherwise like irving said, use sunroof oh wait! only 2m clearance for the garage roof? :O

btw raja, where did u end up bought the CU2?

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 09
    Quote Originally Posted by limleong View Post
    There is a saving grace if you have the Luxury edition. The mirrors fold at the press of a button. .
    Hi limleong

That is news to me. I have had a 2009 (built oct 08) Luxury Navi for the last 15 months and I'm not aware of a button that folds the external mirrors.

I am aware of the button to move the actual mirrors but not to fold them. Can you plese tell me where is that button? That would be a great facility.

cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2, GD3
    I think limleong has the NZ version which comes with the folding mirrors. I wonder how much it is from their parts department!

My garage also suffers from a small width for the door opening. I basically just fold my mirrors and reverse in with enough clearance to open the door about 3/4 of the way. I attached a cushion to the wall to prevent damage to the door when opening.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapped View Post
    Hi limleong

That is news to me. I have had a 2009 (built oct 08) Luxury Navi for the last 15 months and I'm not aware of a button that folds the external mirrors.

I am aware of the button to move the actual mirrors but not to fold them. Can you plese tell me where is that button? That would be a great facility.

cheers
    Yes. What I have is the NZ Tourer (Wagon) Navi version which does have the switch for folding mirror.

I thought the AU version is the same. Sorry about th mis-information.

not an advertisement, but I saw JDM Concept is selling this feature.

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2010 model
    Thanks all, Today i measured the garage door its 2400mm width. Seems like still tight spack when enter the car into garage. Inside the garage enough space to open the door..