Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Member Array
    Car:
    b18 ek
    Quote Originally Posted by nigs View Post
    17's are sick aye. Don't get smaller wheels, bitches don't like that.
    Get the spacers right. Make sure Rim and/or sidewall hang out of your guard. Then run next to no negative camber and near stock height to correct the Mexican fitment. Then say BECAUSE STREET CAR. But you gotta rep the fack out of it like it was the shiz nizz.

LOL is 15 mm good? and i realise asking this without giving offset or any details is kinda useless but,
    http://www.justjap.com/store/product...27&cat=&page=1 any good?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    depends on the wheel size and offset man, u cant really base that +15mm is good without any other measurements lol, its like tryna build a house with no blue prints
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    b18 ek
    Quote Originally Posted by mugen_ctr View Post
    depends on the wheel size and offset man, u cant really base that +15mm is good without any other measurements lol, its like tryna build a house with no blue prints
    LOL i know but i really cant be effed taking my wheel off im pretty sure its 42 offset and wheels are 205 45 17

there is no scrubbing on the outer guard just on the metal on the inside.....

Member Array
    Car:
    green whip!
    depends how low you are and what sort of negative camber you're dealing with
    +15's a fairly big jump

pretty useless without knowing the width of the wheel too

Quote Originally Posted by unl3a5h View Post
    cant be effed taking my wheel off
    new gen modifiers.

Assuming you have an ek, those spacers are the wrong pcd, wrong pitch, and most likely wrong hub size. They won't work.

Member Array
    Car:
    b18 ek
    Quote Originally Posted by Bludger View Post
    new gen modifiers.
    lol i come back from work effed up i took my wheel off to check the offset not long ago pretty sure its 42.

can somebody reccommend some good spacers to use i dont have a camber kit its just standard on teg vtir front shocks and springs so tiny bit lower than standard i just want to be able to take any corner with a bit of speed without rubbing it does my head in

Member Array
    Car:
    Corolla Spec S
    where is it rubbing??

also how wide are your rims
    Last edited by lilthug; 10-11-2011 at 06:06 PM.
    peteju captures, like us on facebook..

Member Array
    Car:
    b18 ek
    the rubbing is on the inner guard the metal is rubbed off and you can see the metal not the rough black paint stuff, im not sure how wide my rims are. the tyres are 205 how do i find out about the rims :S