Member Array
    Car:
    Ek CivicVTi

Thinking of getting a CD5 VTiS

Im currently looking at a 1995 accord vti-s 5sp manual with just under 200,000kms. should i be worried about the amount of kms that are on the engine? im really keen to get it however i dont really know much about the accords,im a civic man... i just sold my EK1. So if i was to buy the accord whats some little touches most people add to the car to make it look neat like for instance with the civic i changed the grille to look like the EK9, and angel eyes etc.. what do people do to the cd5s. thanks

KM's shouldnt be a problem if the car is serviced properly ect. My daily CD5 has 230XXX it runs fine i love it. extremely reliable good on fuel aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiztec View Post
    whats some little touches most people add to the car to make it look neat like for instance with the civic i changed the grille to look like the EK9, and angel eyes etc.. what do people do to the cd5s. thanks
    KMs should not be a problem , just make sure that the 200ks major service was done. most famous little touches would be the stanley sir black house headlight. look up the cd5 pic threads

Member Array
    Car:
    CR-V
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiztec View Post
    what do people do to the cd5s. thanks
    No time waste straight to boost
    CR-V RD1 - The Daily
    V36 - Weekender
    R33 - Track Warrior

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek CivicVTi
    alright thanks guyss nah noo boost just yet im only 20, get my fulls next january then i wanna get an s2000 >D
    any nice lips that are a common mod??

Member Array
    Car:
    1994 Honda Accord VTI-S
    yeah there are a few good lip kits.

personally the best touches u can do (simple) to a cd5 include- headlight change, bumper light change (indicators) from yellow to clear or black housed, side markers from yellow to clear or black housed.

Lower it.
    Gas up the Vtec for you tonight and baby you can go wherever you like.....