Hybrid View

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro
    King springs / whiteline / lovells etc aren't that bad, it all depends on how low you drop the car.. 25mm drop will prob be the least damaging to your shocks.. But if you don't really care too much, just get the super lows and drop the car!

Member Array
    Car:
    MY05 WRX WRP10
    what about Tein S.tech springs? will they hurt my shocks?

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by sodhi90 View Post
    what about Tein S.tech springs? will they hurt my shocks?
    Spring is a spring dude.. the Tien ones are painted green instead of yellow / orange / pink / blue etc..

25mm is prob the max you can away with where your shocks will last a little longer.. but as I said, it is up to you dude, I was never one to be fussed on the condition of my shocks, so I used to slam all my cars LOW...

(i'm now waiting for someone to say "a spring is not just a spring, they are wound differently, and some use better steel, and some are softer and stiffer etc... I know this, but when you are slamming a car to the floor, it's pointless.. nothing is going to get the car as smooth as stock unless you got adjustable coil-overs).

Member Array
    Car:
    MY05 WRX WRP10
    yeah i'm not looking to slam my car mate.