Member Array
    Car:
    Euro

[CL9] Luxury headlight washers

Hi all, I have a question regarding the headlight washers on the euro. I am going to install the Euro R full front bumper soon, and I am doing it myself, so I am not planning to cut holes for the headlight washers. My bro told me to just disconnect the motor wire from the washers. I have not removed the bumper yet so I am still unsure of the configuration.

Anybody here experienced/ know anything about doing this?? and also will any codes come out, as well as the windscreen washers functioning without the headlights?? because his friend told me that there might only be one motor which powers both the windscreen and the headlight washers. Your help is much needed. Many thanks!!!!
    06 Lux Auto Arctic Blue

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro
    I personally would do the same, just disconnect the power to the washer motors, and disconnect the water lines and block them with a screw covered in plumbing tape.. Ghetto mods ftw.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by xxb4xx View Post
    I personally would do the same, just disconnect the power to the washer motors, and disconnect the water lines and block them with a screw covered in plumbing tape.. Ghetto mods ftw.
    Thanks man, I think I'll take your idea of taping the lines into consideration. hell yea ghetto mods ftw!!! But I'll have to wait till the part comes though...
    06 Lux Auto Arctic Blue

Just disconnect them. No need to do anything else. Works fine.