Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Member Array
    Car:
    EK1, AP1
    oh, if that is the case cant you just pull off the adhesive with out leaving any residue, thats what im assuming with what happened with my badges. at least thieves had the decency to take off the adhesive when they badged me. f**king bastards.

and lol nail polish on removing residue that would be gg.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5R
    it's like old and crumpled, know what i mean? and it sticks VERY WELL.

LOL just called honda "front is $149, rear is $103 and type r badge is $79"... *hangs up phone*.
    90KUU The Super Saiyin Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1, AP1
    what the fudge. that is bloody expensive, i guess your best bet is jdmyard or jdm concept man.

And the residue i dont know, i suggest you just youtube or google it. Or even try my nail polish remover suggestion, lol. Goodluck.

Good story behind your savings mate
    Those commonwealth accounts when your little do wonders
    Had one aswell but i backstabbed them and went to westpac haha
    Good stuff, make sure you look after it.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG4 GLi
    4 and a half years of hard saving, great stuff
    my friends are amazed at how I saved cash for my car, I think they'd go crazy hearing your story.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Fit
    That sucks about the badges! Although, I was at the Honda spare parts shop yesterday chasing a quote on badges and other items, but they were both under $100 each for DC5R? In relation to that gooey residue, I removed a badge from my old Honda and all I did was use a hair dryer to 'melt' the glue, and the majority came off fairly easy. I then used some metho' with a terry towelling cloth (which removed the remainder), washed with water, and finished with some polish. Turned out perfectly, shiny as new underneath!

I'm in Sunnybank also, I'll keep an eye out for it.

P.S. Car looks great.
    Last edited by trd_rolla; 15-02-2011 at 05:51 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Milano Red EM1, CU2 Euro
    good stuff if i see you around man i will give you a wave

Member Array
    Car:
    2014 NSX
    umm what if i a move to brisbane and get the license plates before you ?

Member Array
    Car:
    NHB DC5R, FD1
    hey nice car man, im in the same boat u were in ... still in high school but working at pizza hut ... i have made up my mind i want a dc5r for my first as well, was gonna go for a accord euro or prelude or civic or something, but i know i would be kicking myself if i didnt get the teg, so yerr im gonna wait till i have my green Ps before buying it however im crap with saving up money, like right now i have 12.5 k and from what i see a decent one is about 20- 25k cant save that much only earning about 100 bux a week cause of hsc cant do many more shifts? any tips from ur past experience ?
    cheers enjoy the car u deserve it after sacrificing for so long =)

Member Array
    Car:
    2014 NSX
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_James View Post
    hey nice car man, im in the same boat u were in ... still in high school but working at pizza hut ... i have made up my mind i want a dc5r for my first as well, was gonna go for a accord euro or prelude or civic or something, but i know i would be kicking myself if i didnt get the teg, so yerr im gonna wait till i have my green Ps before buying it however im crap with saving up money, like right now i have 12.5 k and from what i see a decent one is about 20- 25k cant save that much only earning about 100 bux a week cause of hsc cant do many more shifts? any tips from ur past experience ?
    cheers enjoy the car u deserve it after sacrificing for so long =)
    lol don't buy food and don't go out, be really stingy haha thats how i do it

Member Array
    Car:
    NHB DC5R, FD1
    ahahahaha im trying to do that but it aint working too well oh wellss i guess good things needs sacrifice but i bet it was the best feeling when u finally got it in ur car park yeah? ahaha
    what are you doing for insurance and stuff cause its a crap load and stuff ?