Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by Red_EG4 View Post
    Welcome.
    Perhaps a tad much editing on the pics.
    Quality car, I hope you use quality parts and workshops to keep it in mint condition.
    LoL i didn't edit them besides resizing it. n00b + dslr camera and pushing random buttons = ok result?

Quality parts - YES!
    Workshops - NO!

But, I'm a family friend of John who use to work at hi power racing, so he's going to be doing most of the work on my car.
    90KUU The Super Saiyin Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 FD1
    take it to the qld july cruise!

Quote Originally Posted by 90KUU View Post
    LoL i didn't edit them besides resizing it. n00b + dslr camera and pushing random buttons = ok result?
    dude i can barely see the car properly haha, but it is very very nice hope the wait was worth it ?

i wish i had this car for my first

CONGRATS good choice

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    take it to the qld july cruise!
    too stock, to go man... i'd prefer to take it if it had a few mods and could be remembered as 'that one integra' and not 'just another integra' which came to the cruise if you know what i mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Premature Vtec View Post
    dude i can barely see the car properly haha, but it is very very nice hope the wait was worth it ?
    lighting was pretty bad, just one street lamp thingo at a carpark, wait was definitely worth it, love this car. hardest decision was when i had to choose between an S2k and the DC5. Got the DC5 because it was just more practical then a 2 seater.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG4 GLi
    I hope I don't offend you but you sound like you care too much(by my standards) about what people think.
    Cruises to me are about meeting new people and having a good time, there'll always be a better car around.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by Red_EG4 View Post
    I hope I don't offend you but you sound like you care too much(by my standards) about what people think.
    Cruises to me are about meeting new people and having a good time, there'll always be a better car around.
    i care too much...

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG4 GLi
    lol touché

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    too stock, to go man... i'd prefer to take it if it had a few mods and could be remembered as 'that one integra' and not 'just another integra' which came to the cruise if you know what i mean?
    seriously man, just go and meet ppl and get ideas for your car and enjoy it! otherwise, with your attitude (no offence i'm just saying...) we're NEVER gonna see you at a meet because as long as timmy is there you'll never be known as "that dc5r" . unless you got $20-30k in your pocket ready to spend on your car you won't get close! even with that list of mods all done you'll certainly have a nice car but as far as modding goes, it's pretty standard.

sorry man not havin a go at you, let the big boys show off the big toys while the rest of us just enjoy it. plus it'd be cool for us to see progress. ie: this year we see a stocker, next year we see a stocker transformed in to a nice ride. sometimes it's not about showing off the car as much as showing off the progress

Quality parts - YES!
    Workshops - NO!

But, I'm a family friend of John who use to work at hi power racing, so he's going to be doing most of the work on my car.
    Where does John work now? He's the only reason i went to hi power
    Last edited by kraiye; 29-03-2010 at 05:06 AM.
    FOR SALE: Injector seal kits || Dayco B16A timing belt

Would be nice to see some clearer pics, and yes, congrats on your first car being a Type R, take good care of it and it will last well.

Go to a meet, it's the best way to meet like minded people and you will come away with heaps of knowledge on how to get the best out of the car
    Cheers
    Tseesinngwailo
    Every Day You Don't Practice, Is A Day You Get Worse
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by kraiye View Post
    seriously man, just go and meet ppl and get ideas for your car and enjoy it! otherwise, with your attitude (no offence i'm just saying...) we're NEVER gonna see you at a meet because as long as timmy is there you'll never be known as "that dc5r" . unless you got $20-30k in your pocket ready to spend on your car you won't get close! even with that list of mods all done you'll certainly have a nice car but as far as modding goes, it's pretty standard.

sorry man not havin a go at you, let the big boys show off the big toys while the rest of us just enjoy it. plus it'd be cool for us to see progress. ie: this year we see a stocker, next year we see a stocker transformed in to a nice ride. sometimes it's not about showing off the car as much as showing off the progress

Where does John work now? He's the only reason i went to hi power
    can't remember where he works, but he fabricates kitchens/ovens or something to do with kitchens now, nothing to do with mechanics at all really. don't know why he changed careers, as he was bloody good at what he did.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DIY EG
    Hi, I believe the term is Saiyan
    D-I-Y