JDM 4-1 header upgrade

hey fellow ozhonda memembers...

i was wondering if you guys can be a big help and answer my question.

i have a 2000 dc2r and thinking of upgrading my headers to the jdm 4-1 and 2.5 cat...and from the cat back stock..
    would you really "feel" much of a difference now? still with stock catback
    i know its been dyno proven to produce 185hp/137tq

worth the upgrade or not?

thanks in advance guys..

Dyno proven ? 185hp ? That's 137kws which I guess u mean at the wheels which is a result from a big nanbuild or a turbo setup.

I think a more realistic idea is this.

I have a b18c7 , standard intake ecu just jdm 4-1 header with a 2.5 cat and 2.25 cat back. It pulled a healthy 116kw at the wheels where other standard or lightly nodded itrs where putting 95kw-120kw atws.
    It showed a minimal gain from mid to upper range rpm. Which means the power band shifted up alittle.

Is it worth it ? On a otherwise stock engine or bits not including a tuneable ecu , you will not notice a difference between this header and more expensive designs so I say go for it

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5R
    sorry to hijack your thread, i'm in the process of buying a mugen twin loop exhaust, do i need to upgrade my headers to jdm ones in order to have my exhaust not leak?
    90KUU The Super Saiyin Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz EVO IX
    i had the jdm 4-1 on my b16 and i noticed the difference straight away. more Torque low down and reving improved all out.
    Stock ECU and intake only at the time
    Evo IX - THE FINAL EVOLUTION

thanks for your input bennjamin, big help!

Quote Originally Posted by Limbo View Post
    i had the jdm 4-1 on my b16 and i noticed the difference straight away. more Torque low down and reving improved all out.
    Stock ECU and intake only at the time
    but was that also with the stock catback?

anyone else??