Page 58 of 62 FirstFirst ... 84855565758596061 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    Quote Originally Posted by SHRUKA View Post
    For very odd reasons, 17x9 +35 at the fronts causes harsh bump steer even with RCA's. When I changed to my stockies 17x7 +45, it actually made a huge difference with very slight bump steer.

I swear its the offset or I just need more camber? Definitely dont want to raise my car any higher.
    Have u done a wheel alignment since you got the 17x9+35?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyy168 View Post
    I'm lowered to max low hehe
    Gonna get new wheels soon
    17x8.5 +40 with 235/45/17 Tyres all round
    Got pic mikey?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R

FD/FN2/EP3 Wheel Setup Guide

It's actually really good ride height, just bpipe scratches when I'm going over some speed humps but it'll have to be ridiculous ones

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427972421.331998.jpg 
Views:	390 
Size:	281.6 KB 
ID:	27880
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427972494.598579.jpg 
Views:	533 
Size:	357.9 KB 
ID:	27881Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427972703.398664.jpg 
Views:	707 
Size:	235.8 KB 
ID:	27882

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    It's actually really good ride height, just bpipe scratches when I'm going over some speed humps but it'll have to be ridiculous ones
    Looks really good at that height, it's duuuuuuuummmmmped. have you decided on wheels? how long has it been at that height?
    hehehe I've just had to learn to avoid some Caltex driveways.

Potatoes.

SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Not sure how you dumped it without any complication on steering problems Mikeyy168 even with RCA's...
    What's your wheel alignment specs?

Yeah doosra, I got my wheel alignment done with the 17x9 +35 (fronts) when I had my RCA's installed.
    EP3 TYPER

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOGUNOVDDRK View Post
    Looks really good at that height, it's duuuuuuuummmmmped. have you decided on wheels? how long has it been at that height?
    hehehe I've just had to learn to avoid some Caltex driveways.

Potatoes.
    yeah im getting enkei rpf01's in silver.
    17x8.5 +40 all round with 235/45/17 tyres all round.
    what size are those wheels SHOGUNOVDDRK?

Not sure how you dumped it without any complication on steering problems Mikeyy168 even with RCA's...
    What's your wheel alignment specs?

Yeah doosra, I got my wheel alignment done with the 17x9 +35 (fronts) when I had my RCA's installed.
    didnt have too much trouble driving - bump steer did get scary a few times but got used to it. RCA's changed it back to normal so the steering is AWESOME now.
    still on stockies atm but im not sure what the alignment specs are but the wheels never hit my guard.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    didnt have too much trouble driving - bump steer did get scary a few times but got used to it. RCA's changed it back to normal so the steering is AWESOME now.
    still on stockies atm but im not sure what the alignment specs are but the wheels never hit my guard.
    This is getting really confusing... RCA's didnt change that much for me. Running 17x9 +35 my steering is all over the place compared to running 17x7 +45.

If you could find out your alignment specs, and share it with me, would really help a lot
    Thanks in advance Mikeyy168!
    EP3 TYPER

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Well when I get my new wheels put on it'll be on new alignment specs. I'll keep you posted cause I'm buying brand new wheels and brand new tyres. Gonna be after a clutch change so it'll be a least a month or two

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Well when I get my new wheels put on it'll be on new alignment specs. I'll keep you posted cause I'm buying brand new wheels and brand new tyres. Gonna be after a clutch change so it'll be a least a month or two
    Sounds good. Ill be heading to another mechanic tomorrow, see if he can work his magic on aligning this problem.
    EP3 TYPER

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    Guys that are running 17x9 +35, dont you find the steering behaviour a bit off?
    Do you have issues with rear trailing arm clearance with the inside of your wheel? I had to run 5mm spacers in the rear and it's probably not enough. Had to add about -3 camber as well

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by doosra View Post
    Do you have issues with rear trailing arm clearance with the inside of your wheel? I had to run 5mm spacers in the rear and it's probably not enough. Had to add about -3 camber as well
    From experience, I believe you can clear the rear trailing arms with -2.5 camber or more. You can use spacers to be safe but I dont think its required.
    EP3 TYPER

Member Array
    Car:
    2.4 EP3R
    Hi guys can anyone confirm if 18x8.5 +30 will work with FN2?