Page 42 of 62 FirstFirst ... 323940414243444552 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfingers View Post
    yea thats true but the only DIY equipemtn i have is a funnel for topping up engine oil and a clay bar + bottle of wax.

i wanna have some peace of mind about this
    Haha fair enough. I'll fit my 17x9 +35 on the rears when I have time and let you know how they fit. But if they foul on the inside I don't think any amount of negative camber will help though.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphorced View Post
    Haha fair enough. I'll fit my 17x9 +35 on the rears when I have time and let you know how they fit. But if they foul on the inside I don't think any amount of negative camber will help though.
    cheers man, i know u ran 17x9 +20 but that 18mm more inner clearance than +38. seems there arent alot of ep3 that run aggressive set ups out there.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1
    Planning to run 16x8 +20 on my FD. All guards are rolled and car is on eibach springs, any problems? Also what tyres would suit my setup? Thanks!
    Last edited by Baygon; 13-12-2012 at 08:16 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    Quote Originally Posted by Baygon View Post
    Planning to run 16x8 +20 on my FD. All guards are rolled and car is on eibach springs, any problems? Also what tyres would suit my setup? Thanks!
    i dnt think there will be any problems since u have ur guards rolled but i could be wrong, judging from images i could find

Hi Guys,

I've tried doing a search but its pretty complicated and cannot find what I'm trying to look for.

Anyway, I own an EP3 and i bought 4 new Enkei RPF1 17x8.5+30 rims but not sure which tyre size I should be going for?

Can any of you please give me an advise like tyre size and if it would hit the guard etc? The car is standard height.

Thanks!
    The Power of dreams

215/45 for looks

Fattest tyre you can find for track

thanks!
    The Power of dreams

Can anyone help identify the cause of a scrubbing noise upfront. Running 17x8 et32 with about 1 finger gap. At first I thought it was the fender lining but further investigating ruled that out. Going straight it will scrub/ make a noise like a creaky door but its not constant, more like one creak per wheel revolution. At faster speeds it sounds like a knock. Only coming from left side and goes away when accelerating moderately or anything that makes Te car squat at the back or lean to the right. In fact I can feel each scrub through the footwell so unassuming something's scrubbing against the chassis for the vibrations to be felt. Not running any crazy camber and I've fit 9" wheels et38 upfront and this hasnt happened before.

Any answers are appreciated cheers

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    fd civic
    Hi guys. I am looking to purchase eneki rpf1 for my fd civic. they are 18 x 9 +35. Ive got stock suspension. will the wheels fit the car and what tyres should i use.. 225/40/18?? Thanksss

Member Array
    Car:
    FDrive
    those specs will fit.. i had 18"rims with 225/40 tyres and dropped down by around 2cm and fit fine with no scrubs

Hi guys,

I just upgraded my wheels to 18X8.5+30 on the rear and +35 on front. My car is on stock height, and it seems to rub my guards when having passengers on the back and turning/going over humps. Would you rather recommended changing the rears to +35 or getting my guards rolled?

Also, what's the perfect tyre size recommended? Ozzy tyres gave me 215/35R18, which proves to be too small, but I really can't do anything now, beside buy new tyres...

Cheers.

Member Array
    Car:
    FDrive
    shouldve went 225/40 or bigger

get ur guards rolled as uve already got ur rims unless u change exchange to +35