Newcomer Array
    Car:
    97 lude VTiR/ 97 ek b18c

ek b18c engine mount

hi all..i have a ek1 with a b18c in it...nd one of the engine mount is broken...nd im plannin to buy a oem engine mount from honda...do i ask for an integra engine mount??

Member Array
    Car:
    EURO LUX
    ek4 engine mounts

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    97 lude VTiR/ 97 ek b18c
    when i did the transplant..i had integra mount nd ek1 mount which one did u tink they used?? does integra ones fit??

you mean REAR engine mount ?

You can use anything off any EG/DC or EK all the same.

Member Array
    Car:
    EJ8, DC2R
    hey mate if i where u i wood upgrade to hasports ok i noe they are expencive but they are relly good your car will be performing much beter the response when you change gear will be quicker. they are a very good mount and i would advise any one whos engine mountsbrake every so often like me to get hasports. my cousin changed his set of oem honda mounts 3 times on his b18c7 e.g he upgraded to hasport not one problem
    Last edited by Aydin; 31-03-2010 at 12:53 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG/S2K
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydin View Post
    hey mate if i where u i wood upgrade to hasports ok i noe they are expencive but they are relly good your car will be performing much beter the response when you change gear will be quicker. they are a very good mount and i would advise any one whos engine mountsbrake every so often like me to get hasports. my cousin changed his set of oem honda mounts 3 times on his b18c7 e.g he upgraded to hasport not one problem
    hasport FTW!
    "SEX" Should Be Like V-TEC, The Whole Street Should Hear You Coming!

innovative mounts

how much for a set of hasport mounts for dc2r?

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    which mount are you after.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    97 lude VTiR/ 97 ek b18c
    thanks guys i just fixed the one tat waz broken todai nd prob save for hasport or somethin but i heard its a very good drive with them in as the car shakes alot