Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    is this still going? I have questions but i dont want to open another thread

I prefer a more silent exhaust that will absolutely rip shit up once you hit vtec, any suggestions?

powergetter all the way!! (in reply to guy above, this thread is 2 years old but since we here)

I love my powergetter, coupled with toda headers and injen cai. Its the perfect sounding exhaust! BUT it is restrictive!

Heres my exhaust note <3

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5
    Does anybody know if that Fujistubo powergetter meets the legal 90db limit?
    Also same as the RM-01A how does that go.

Thinking of getting the same set up with Toda headers and injen as i hear this is the way to go. Anybody's thoughts?

Ozhonda Subscriber Array
    Car:
    DC5R with a JDM K20A
    Nope definitely not.

I only just hit under 90db stock, so any aftermarket exhaust will be louder than 90db/

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5
    Damn, so how does everybody get away with it without being EPA'd? :S

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Just don't tear it past a po po ands you won't attract too much attention. In the coming weeks I'm going to install my mugen headers, high flow cat and fujitsubo power getter. Once my bolts nd new hangers are in. I'll report back eventually

Quote Originally Posted by aspirin_ash7 View Post
    Damn, so how does everybody get away with it without being EPA'd? :S
    Quote Originally Posted by Banana_hammock View Post
    Just don't tear it past a po po ands you won't attract too much attention. In the coming weeks I'm going to install my mugen headers, high flow cat and fujitsubo power getter. Once my bolts nd new hangers are in. I'll report back eventually
    This...

Police don't have a noise meter running 24/7... So as long as you don't attract their attention...

You ok
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5
    cheers for the help guys. I'm looking into getting this fujistubo on my DC5s. i'm on my green P's so probably wont go the mugen headers though as it might be too risky

Dunno how bad it is in VIC, but if I could drive my 111 with HKS Super Headers + Hi-Flow CAT + FGK Powergetter and not get done even when pulled over for a RBT, pretty sure you ok if you're not a sik kokonut, no wat I'm sayin'...

If you're that worried about being targeted, pulled over and getting done, leave your car stock then you won't have to worry as much
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5
    Ahh right, haha gotta risk it for the pleasure