dc5r hail damage quote

hey guys,
    i am close to purchasing a dc5r but it has hail damage all over it just like it were rain drops lol.

a mate of mine said i could probably get the car puttied for the dents and resprayed for approx 3000. i am still unsure and wanted your opinions or knowledge on.how much this may cost ?
    i am from campbelltown and it is located in liverpool i would like to take a panel beater to check it out and give me a quote does any one know someone from these areas that ridr along to give quotes ?

thanx guys

i have just discovered something called paintless dent repair. the name prettt much says it all, taking ojt dents without needing a respray. apparently much quixker and cheaper than panel beating. will call up today during business hours and get a few quotes and hopefully get someone to come have a look at it.

what are your opinions on this ?

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    won't 'work very well with hail dents, it's hard to repair plastically damaged bodywork
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    All over as in all surfaces, or just roof, bonnet and boot?

Because really, other than the roof, youre better off just buying new panels and either getting them sprayed, or trying to find them in the same colour.
    to see all of my build, checkout

its all over. i called a few people and over the phone some one quoted me 1000-1500 for the job and someone else said he will get out 200 dents for 1000. mindf you, these dents arent deep or big, probably cant be captured by camera its hard to see unless you spot it at a certain angle with certain lighting

Member Array
    Car:
    Winfield

you need this

paint gauge

tells you thickness

the consistence
    Dc2r and em1 only good if you work at McDonald's, s2k good for order food in McDonald's
    deal with it m8