Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wish you ever had more then two seats?

Hey guys,

Im 19 and i plan to get an s2k around june as soon as my new job kicks in.

though im wondering if any s2k owners have ever had any situations where they wished they had more then just two seats? and how did you deal with it?

S2Krazy Array
    Easiest solution is to buy another car ; be it not an S2000 at all, or buy a daily driver with 4 seats / wagon room.
    --------------------------------------
    PM's Turned Off

Prelude - Sold.
    S2000 - Sold.
    NSX - Sold.
    F355 - Coming...

I guess thats a solution, but have you ever found yourself in a situation where you could have needed an extra seat. Example picking up an extra chick? or mate..

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1
    Yeah.... heaps of time's. Extra mate.... tough luck find your own way! However you can squeeze 2 chicks in the passenger seat.
    CHEAP--FAST--RELIABLE = PICK ANY TWO

i sometimes wish my car had 12 seats. But if i truly wanted that , i would of bought a bus.

Think son. If you need more then get it in the first place.

@jap-s2k hahaah that could work lol.
    @bennjamin yeah u got a point i guess you dont buy the s2000 for the seats lol.

Thanks for your input guys.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    I use to have a GSXR600, then i thought i needed another seat and got a S2k. And now i need extra 2 seats and selling the 2k. lol

Member Array
    Car:
    01 S2000
    lmao rokkuchan!

thats like me...except 2 seats works just fine for me atm.

I've got a camry if I need to drive more people around...but most of the time the 2k does just fine. Me and the missus.

If you're ever worried that two seats might not be enough, then a S2000 is not for you.

But seriously... How mayn times do you have more then 2 people in your car? And out of those times, how hard would it be for someone else to drive that has a car with more seats in it?

An S2000 is not a car that you buy to be practical. It's almost exactly the opposite. So, you just have to decide for yourself what matters more... Being able to carry around you and four of your closest friends, or just you and "that special someone", whoever that may be.

Thanks for the reply catacaustic really made me think. time to get an s2000

Member Array
    Car:
    1999 s2000
    having 2 seats is a bitch.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    s2000 and s15
    you could set up some thing like hotrods have its called a dicky seat where the boot flips reverse ways and it turns into a seat but it would be very expensive to set up on a s2k and dont think it would be legal