Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213
    Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Got a screenshot Tyson ?
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

s tune Array
    Car:
    99 DC2 sold :(
    I'm trying to replicate it on Mum's laptop but the forum looks good, she runs explorer browser where I use chrome instead, will try on mine later when I get home.

Edit: Home now on chrome and all seems ok so I'll keep an eye on it.
    Last edited by T-onedc2; 22-06-2010 at 10:17 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    B18EG|EG6|EP3
    I've had a few similar issues with chrome that seem to disappear when i try to screenshot them lol.
    My EG5 build
    "Try to move in with a hot easy gurl. I've got a mate who does his house mate when he gets drunk. This way you can cure some of the loneliness and also save $$$ on prosties. Just remember to act like nothings happened the next day because if you get attached your laterz mate."

Member Array
    Car:
    DB9
    win, pretty sure that when a post is deleted, I cannont view which moderator deleted it

is this normal?
    Team Yum Cha Daily
    Melb Crew reppin

.....an era has ended.....RIP YF dc2^3

"I do apologise for what must seem like an arbitrary imposition"

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    Quote Originally Posted by krogoth View Post
    win, pretty sure that when a post is deleted, I cannont view which moderator deleted it

is this normal?
    same thing for me
    OEM parts whore

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by krogoth View Post

is this normal?
    Shouldn't be. It is an issue that I never got an answer back to. Will check it out and let you know. Hit me up with a reminder if I don't back back to this in a week

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    wyn,

is it possible to position inbox quota limit bar on the top area? (folder control)
    reason being, i have to scroll to the bottom to see how much inbox space i have left.

it's not that i'm lazy scrolling down but if i can see what my quota is everytime i open my inbox without scrolling down,
    it would be easy to regularly see that i have this/that much inbox space left.

i don't know if that might be a troublesome thing to revise, just a suggestion to promote more user friendly layout.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    B18EG|EG6|EP3
    how long have we had a 'jump to page' thing?

thats awesome
    My EG5 build
    "Try to move in with a hot easy gurl. I've got a mate who does his house mate when he gets drunk. This way you can cure some of the loneliness and also save $$$ on prosties. Just remember to act like nothings happened the next day because if you get attached your laterz mate."

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Good point. I've never noticed that before. Should be able to find those good pages in the hot chicks thread now

Member Array
    Car:
    B18EG|EG6|EP3
    lol thats exactly what i thought, that and the lols thread
    My EG5 build