Thread: DC5 Front lip?

Hybrid View

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R

DC5 Front lip?

hey guys, i have a facelifted dc5 (type S).. i wanna buy a cheap lip... love the seibon ones, but not gonna fork out $500 for soemthing im ognna break...

after looking at the seibon ones, it looks liek there is a different front lip for the 02-04 and 05-06 dc5's..correcT? or can i use an 02-04 aftermarket front lip onto my 05-06 front bar?

Member Array
    Car:
    Clio RS197
    02-04 has a different front bar to the 05-06. Unless you modify the lip (Quite a bit) it won't fit.

02-04

05-06
    Last edited by 45SET; 08-04-2010 at 08:41 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Yeah, anyone know where u can buy el-cheapo front lips from in australia?> i had a look o ncarmate's website, they dont have any front lips for dc5

Member Array
    Car:
    Clio RS197
    Whats wrong with the stock front lip? Maybe paint it black... it'll be cheap and it'll look differant. Or there is a current fad in the states of putting stickers on your front lip. (Can't find anything at the moment, but if anyone knows what i'm talking about feel free to post a pic).

Some of the traders on here might be able to get something for you.

But I personally don't think the DC5 (Pre & post facelift) can really pull off the aftermarket front lip like an EG or EK civic can. I am still yet to see any front lip (Other then OEM) that looks good.