Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    83,83 & 84 gen1s & 91 CRX

an unpassable opportunity.. gen2 crx

I've had a chance to add to the collection a few weeks ago...

The idea of this car - car/street racer in the middle between my road CRX and my Mugen Project.

It needs 'alot' of work and might need to wait for the actual race car to be completed but the plans are:

Clean up
    Internal Strip out
    Cusco Roll Cage
    Coil Overs
    Brake upgrade

here's the car...

keep an eye out for this one...

Mike
    GENONE - 1983 Honda CRX | BANDIT - 1984 Honda CRX/HKS Supercharger | SINISTR - 1991 Honda CRX | RACECRX - 1983 Honda CRX with JDM B16A

•CRX• represent Array
    Car:
    CRX+CBR250RR
    Mike ur OUT OF CONTROLL!!!!!
    ahhaha

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    Mike....if you ever have spares for this that you wish to part with my girlfriend may have interest.

Just sayin'

Also if you could message me Ian's number and or Bank details again (its been a few years, I do need to speak to him again and shit) it'd be appreciated.
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Member Array
    Car:
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop_gee View Post
    Mike ur OUT OF CONTROLL!!!!!
    ahhaha
    hehe... i've been out of control for a while mate I think im close to the Guinness Book of Records of how many CRX's a man in Australia owns :P

Quote Originally Posted by SHOGUNOVDDRK View Post
    Mike....if you ever have spares for this that you wish to part with my girlfriend may have interest.

Just sayin'

Also if you could message me Ian's number and or Bank details again (its been a few years, I do need to speak to him again and shit) it'd be appreciated.
    sending you a PM...
    GENONE - 1983 Honda CRX | BANDIT - 1984 Honda CRX/HKS Supercharger | SINISTR - 1991 Honda CRX | RACECRX - 1983 Honda CRX with JDM B16A

•CRX• represent Array
    Car:
    CRX+CBR250RR
    Quote Originally Posted by SINISTR View Post
    hehe... i've been out of control for a while mate I think im close to the Guinness Book of Records of how many CRX's a man in Australia owns :P
    without a shadow of a doubt.

i have thought about it many times of having another 1 but the expenditure on 1 is enough for me

Member Array
    Car:
    you know i build my crx's on a budget... or don't build them at all.

You've certainly gone the HardCore way of modifying a car - and way out of my league. The Supercharger and the B16A swap into the Racecar are the most 'out there' mods i've done but unique in their own way I suppose.

GENONE is now back at my place ... so i've got 5 CRXs at my place atm and this one will make it 6.

Member Array
    Car:
    CRX arrived at home last night... now to get it started!

•CRX• represent Array
    Car:
    CRX+CBR250RR
    would it be possible to have em all together in 1 pic at 1 time ?

Member Array
    Car:
    Will try my best mate...

In for this.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    ED9 b18cR crx
    hey man if you are looking at interior strip out, I'm interested in the interior

Member Array
    Car:
    vtack+non-vtak
    subscribed to this thread mate. good stuff! 'hondas if given TLC are "bulletproof"

im thinking of doing this sorta job on a PRELUDE third gen - i rckn i can pick one up in running condition (and not as bad quality cosmetically like thie crx) for about 1.3g...cuz im startin to give up saving for a b18c for my civic lols.

not meaning to hijack this thread, what do the rest of you guys think? of course by all means respond to me much appreciated but i think OP needs double the replies.