Just a little p.s i would highly recommend not to have your roof conversion done at motor craft motor trimmers in coburg! Im having problems already. When i picked it up i noticed that the window seal on the passanger side didnt quite look right and i mentioned it so the guy fiddled with it and told me it was all good. Thd first time it rained water came through it into my car. I called the guy and told him what happend and he told me to come past on thursday morning and he would fix it. So i organise to get the morning off work to drive from geelong to coburg, get there at 9 only to be told he wont be back till 11 and im advised to wait at a cafe down the road. 11 comes round and they call me saying he wont be back till 12. 12 comes round and they call to say he came back but had to leave to see another customer and now wouldnt be back until 3 in whic time im "guarenteed" he will fix up my roof that should have been done right in the first place. So due to horrible service im forced to miss a whole day of work there for the "cheap" rate of $700 for the conversion isnt so cheap anymore

sorry to rant, i just wouldnt want to see anybody else going through the same thing