Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Radar Guns

Member Array
    Car:
    MY12 CU2 Auto

Radar Guns

I hope you guys don't mind but I felt I had to share this

While I was driving down the M1 the other day, (going a little faster than I should have been) I passed under a bridge only to see a copper on the other side with a radar gun laying in wait. The copper pulled me over, walked up to the car, and with that classic patronising smirk asked:

"Runway too short mate ?"

To which I replied: "I'm late for work."

To which he asked: "What do you do?"

I responded: "I'm a rectum stretcher"

The copper was surprised and confused : "A rectum stretcher, and just what does a rectum stretcher do?"

"Well," I said, "I start by inserting one finger, then I work my way up to two fingers, then three, then four, then with my whole hand in, work side to side until I can get both hands in, and then I slowly but surely stretch the hole, until it's about 6 feet."

Then the copper asked questioningly and cautiously : "And just what do you do with a six-foot arsehole?"

To which I politely replied : "You give him a radar gun and park him behind a bridge ................... "

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by buddah51au View Post

While I was driving down the M1 the other day, (going a little faster than I should have been) I passed under a bridge only to see a copper on the other side with a radar gun laying in wait. The copper pulled me over, walked up to the car, and with that classic patronising smirk asked:

The copper was surprised and confused : "A rectum stretcher, and just what does a rectum stretcher do?"

"Well," I said, "I start by inserting one finger, then I work my way up to two fingers, then three, then four, then with my whole hand in, work side to side until I can get both hands in, and then I slowly but surely stretch the hole, until it's about 6 feet."

Then the copper asked questioningly and cautiously : "And just what do you do with a six-foot arsehole?"

To which I politely replied : "You give him a radar gun and park him behind a bridge ................... "
    Hahahaha.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5-R
    still got the fine ? had a cop who pulled over someone already jump out at my friends car <10m without warning to pull him over too. didnt know they could pull over two cars at once. some are just money hungry sharks!

Member Array
    Car:
    MY06 manual honda euro
    Quote Originally Posted by buddah51au View Post

hahahahahaha x2

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Hahahahahaha thats mad

VOLTEX Array
    Car:
    Bus Route 703
    LOL thats winrar!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord euro Cl9
    hahahhahah man u got balls ahhhahaha ive done the old "dump the asian accent" but thats just sick... ahahaha
    Last edited by crinchi; 10-04-2010 at 04:31 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Rachel & Renee
    ****ing winnnarrr!
    Coup De Grace / Rachel

Built by Backyard Performance
    JDMyard / Autobarn Bankstown / Accurate Brake and Clutch Lidcombe / Performance Exhaust Northmead

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    6/10

i smiled
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Thats great joke Buddah!
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Member Array
    Car:
    MY12 CU2 Auto
    Thanks for the replies guys. I do have a few more, but the reality is this forum is not really the place for them. It's just that we all go a little quicker than we should at times so I thought it might go down well, especially in these days when the cops are putting fixed radar units in wheelie bins.

Personally, I am against Radar Guns completely as they do nothing for road safety & are purely revenue collectors. On the other hand I would not be against large numbers of unmarked patrol cars
    Last edited by buddah51au; 10-04-2010 at 08:54 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Marked or unmarked, there needs to be more. I never see them???
    Darwin has gone red light/speed camera crazy..... man I love cruise control!!!
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F