Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    Why are you so into getting the insurance under your name?

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    so then i can get my rating to go down as soon as possible.

contact an insurance broker thay do all the leg work

also aply on line can make it cheaper

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    $10K?

One guy here was. lol.
    lol im gonna say yes on the circumstance that i dont have to pay that much

With Shannons I pay 3k a year with $900 excess and all modifications are covered.. im 20.. was 19 when they agreed to insure me.

no claims

Member Array
    Car:
    GPW S2000
    don't you have to be over 25 to be insured with shannon's? :S

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    Quote Originally Posted by jesses2k View Post
    With Shannons I pay 3k a year with $900 excess and all modifications are covered.. im 20.. was 19 when they agreed to insure me.

no claims
    how did u get shannons? i called them and they asked what activities i did that made me a driving enthusiest and i was like ummm, i love my cars and that wasnt good enough so they told me to call just cars.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    i tried shannons but they wouldnt cause i was under 25

I called them and spoke to someone from Shannons when i was 19 and said.. do you guys have exceptions to your under 25 rule? and they said yes so i went on talking..

Told them i had a prelude 5th gen VTI-R and listed all the modifications on it and advised them I was part of "Prelude Australia" .. then I went on explaining now I have an S2K and what mods i have and plan to do and told them that Justcars were screwing me around with excess of $2500 so he agreed that I sounded like a car enthusiast and agreed to insure me for all modifications, at my own agreed value and beat Justcars premium and excess pricing..

Maybe i just got lucky? but i know if you call them, you can convince them that your worthy

also few other requirements.. has to be garaged at night and no claims i believe.

Member Array
    Car:
    94 EG, 95 EG
    Quote Originally Posted by jesses2k View Post
    I called them and spoke to someone from Shannons when i was 19 and said.. do you guys have exceptions to your under 25 rule? and they said yes so i went on talking..

Told them i had a prelude 5th gen VTI-R and listed all the modifications on it and advised them I was part of "Prelude Australia" .. then I went on explaining now I have an S2K and what mods i have and plan to do and told them that Justcars were screwing me around with excess of $2500 so he agreed that I sounded like a car enthusiast and agreed to insure me for all modifications, at my own agreed value and beat Justcars premium and excess pricing..

Maybe i just got lucky? but i know if you call them, you can convince them that your worthy

also few other requirements.. has to be garaged at night and no claims i believe.
    Shannons will insure under 25 only for weekend/part time use. Not everyday driving.

Shannons and Just Car are owned by AAMI.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    s2000
    go for NRMA i paying $1100 on 2000 excess as well