Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    2008 Luxury Sat Nav

Euro Remote Control

Does anyone know where i could get replacement buttons for a Euro remote? Basically the screen printing has faded quite badly on one of my remotes but i'd rather not spend the huge $$$ for a whole new one if possible.

Perhaps a member here has a faulty remote they want to sell?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    08 CL9
    I know some traders here sell the actual plastic housing of the remote (with the red Honda bagde) but i'm not sure if they come with the buttons as you mentioned

otherwise it's $400 per remote from your dealer
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    2008 Luxury Sat Nav
    $400.00 is just a ripoff for a remote. I can't seem to find any "blank" remotes with the buttons, they all seem to be supplied without them.
    Honda - The power of dreams? More like the power of nightmares!

Member Array
    Car:
    07 CL9
    a good oppertunity to get one of those key flip aftermarket remotes.. they cost about $50 + key cut cost. i think they look great, i wanna check how much it cost for those types of key cuts before i order mine.. $400 for an oem remote..cmon.. that bs..
    -------Black CL9 07 ltd edt----------

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    2008 Luxury Sat Nav
    Yeah, i guess i wouldn't mind buying a flip key too. From what i have read in here it seems to be a huge hassle getting them cut right.

Anyone know where to buy the flip key with the buttons and the Honda logo on the back?
    Last edited by The X Man; 26-04-2010 at 10:34 AM.
    Honda - The power of dreams? More like the power of nightmares!