Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CP9A
    If I remember right those Hachi's came from several other states as well. Yes, the R32 was rebuilt at Chasers before this event. The engine was out and in again within 48 hours[I think it was more like 24], and that takes some insane levels of skills and proficiency .

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 EM1
    Quote Originally Posted by M4d Thund3R
    If I remember right those Hachi's came from several other states as well. Yes, the R32 was rebuilt at Chasers before this event. The engine was out and in again within 48 hours[I think it was more like 24], and that takes some insane levels of skills and proficiency .
    yeah it was hachis from nsw, vic, qld (1) and sa. (toymods crew) we should organise something like that!

less than 48 hours , it was running well too!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CP9A
    Ran like crazy bro, until Matty fragged the rears, he came off into the pits with the left rear's belts ripped up and dragging all over the place LOL. Yeah, it was actually 24 hours, bloody insane people work there.

Disabled Array
    Car:
    FS:DC2R
    Crap soo many sprinters. Any home else have any photos or even clips of the event. Heard they suck balls every year, so I didn't go.

nice pics!
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!