Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Drag crx

•CRX• represent Array
    Car:
    CRX+CBR250RR

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek honda civic hatch
    if you see tyre marks the whole way down the track like that, does that mean the tyre has the optimal slip for the whole of the track? is the car putting down all its power in all of 4th?

•CRX• represent Array
    Car:
    CRX+CBR250RR

Member Array
    Car:
    93 crx turbo
    HAHAHAHA WHO'S THE MSTCHF STALKER!!!
    thats cool man thanks for that...........
    Theres Plenty more to come!!

Member Array
    Car:
    93 crx turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by Scholzey View Post
    if you see tyre marks the whole way down the track like that, does that mean the tyre has the optimal slip for the whole of the track? is the car putting down all its power in all of 4th?
    Thats what you call black track meaning that where on the edge of killing the tyres completely by wheel spin. in 4th gear is just a taste of what this thing can do we're finding more and more horsepower as we go, but 170mph, we now know that this thing is close to being a 1000hp b series if it isn't already that is.

•CRX• represent Array
    Car:
    CRX+CBR250RR
    No problem... very much look forwarding so seeing more

To understand the remarkable achievement by MSTCHF del sol think about your setup can get into the 9's and 7years back just to achieve this time it was done in a h22a TURBO not even a full chassis.

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek honda civic hatch
    Quote Originally Posted by MSTCHF View Post
    Thats what you call black track meaning that where on the edge of killing the tyres completely by wheel spin. in 4th gear is just a taste of what this thing can do we're finding more and more horsepower as we go, but 170mph, we now know that this thing is close to being a 1000hp b series if it isn't already that is.
    i guess all your suspension setup will just be straight, so how much tweaking is there that can be done? tyre perssures only? i assume dampers are goign to get you more traction off the line and between shifts, but if that is all sorted, then is aero the only place to make more gains? are you guys nearing a wall yet, or have guys got another half a second hidden in there somewhere? it looks like your power is up there with the top dogs, hopefully you can get that power down and hit the 180's like the nrg crew.

Hi there
    Do you no any one can build a drag race engine for me if I give the spec pls adv thank you

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Eg Hatch B16
    this is one insane del sol man i wish i kept mine, love it

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, S15
    Pwah that's one crazy crx,
    B18c goes alright
    snapping 2nd..