Newcomer Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO LUX

Lightbulb Forum - More Categories???

Hi,
    I was just wondering if we can probably have more categories in the forum... for e.g. 'Health and Sport' for our gym junkies and 'Technology' (IT, Game Consoles, Mobile Phones).

Personally i reckon that it would clean 'The Lounge' a bit and it would be easier to find answers for a particular topic.

KaVKaZ

its an idea - personally i feel the lounge is OK as it is - with bumped up threads etc and the extra work load on Moderators it wouldnt be that feasible. But hey , im sure we could borrow ideas from other forums for layout etc.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO LUX
    'The Computer Thread' is currently 73 pages and growing its just that its a little hard to follow sometimes, same goes to the 'Any Gym Junkies here?' which has a whopping 803 pages !!!

Personally i reckon if we had the 'Technology' and 'Sport' categories i wouldn't need to visit 'OCAU Forums' for IT Help and 'Bodybuilding.com Forums' for Bodybuilding and weight loss advise, when i can get all the info, tips and advice on the one forum

Anyway it was just an idea...

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    I suppose it is an idea.....however we'd need to see that there is a definite requirement for dedicated sections (if we were to expand the lounge)
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq