Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC2 Integra R

Buddy Club Racing Spec Coilovers

Hi folks, I was wondering whether anyone had any experience with these coil overs in a circuit racing situation. I have been offered a set for my Type R and they look like they might be ok but I wanted to see if anyone has used them on a track.

Cheers

Genghis

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Everyone i have heard from said they prefer them more then the tein's!!!
    they must be good
    Parting 1997 Integra GSi Turbo.
    Everything for sale: Visit my thread
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...-for-sale-more

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC2 Integra R
    Thanks Trentd. Let's see what I can find out.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    yea there pretty good man. ive got them in my teg and they go really well.. think most of the people who have them think the same..

Member Array
    Car:
    MY11 GTI, DA9
    have had them on my DC5R from the 2nd day i got it. feels slightly firmer than stock but have lowered to legal hight except for exhaust to remove giant gap between wheel and tire. preload on front set to 13mm and back 12mm with damper set to 8 out of 15 on front and 10 out of 15 on rear counting up from softest setting. is a hard damper setting but that's how i like as u can feel the texture of the road but still comfortable. have done a springbrooke run as well as nebo run to do the initial testing for setup before track as u get a verity of surfaces and cambers and that how i got to the current settings. my car still has stock rims and crap yoko A Drive tyres with stock 205/55r16. will change to 17" wheels with 225/45 and do more testing on track before sway bars etc and installed. only thing im not a fan of is the front damper is adjusted from the botttom rather than the top as it has an inverted damper.
    Leighton T. aka LTPICS MSN=DEMON83_INC@HOTMAIL.COM
    '80 Accord 3D Hatch>'02 VW Golf S>'00 EM1 B18cR>'09 SYM Red Devil + '04 DC5R

for sale= http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127617

I have had the Buddyclub RSD's in my EM1 for about 3 years now. It is my daily drive and it isn't exactly the most comfortable of rides for a daily, but its not too bad and u get used to it. I have had it on the track about 5 times now and once the damper is turned up, they handle the track perfectly. Helped me get some very good times (for a civic anyway ) I have prob put about 40,000 K's on them and they are still going strong best money I eva spent on my car in my opinion!! Get them for sure!!
    WINTON PB: 1:36.30
    WAKEFIELD PB: 1:07.59
    Supported by: Hybrid Racing + Hardrace Australia
    MSC Performance FTW

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda EGK25A
    I use buddy club racing spec dampers and will be for superlap. Professional driver John Boston said there perfectly fine. We hope to break some records at superlap. So they have been tested here at eastern ck and wakefield and have nothing but impressed us all. Car is very balanced.

Also to really get the most out of any coilover whether that be tein, ohlins etc you have to put a roll cage in your car and all the necessary braces to really fine tune your coilovers. No point in being sucked in thinking stiff is always better then when you wack a cage in you find yourself with a car that bounces everywhere. Start with soft springs rate 12 kg fron and 10kg rear then wack a cage in. Cage makes all the difference in the world.
    - MTA APPRENTICESHIP PLUS - SHIFT PERFORMANCE - +++++++

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC2 Integra R
    Thanks Flick. I know John so I will give him a call. Thanks to everyone else who has replied as well.

Member Array
    Car:
    97EK1 and 95GQ
    had mine for 4 years and about 70,000k's and still feels like the day i got them, spot on.