Sorry if this has been posted before..

See here (FitFreak)

Park Mode (locks all doors and tailgate when the shift lever is moved out of Park--AT only):

* Make sure the shift lever is in Park, and the driver's door is closed.
* Turn the ignition swithc to ON (II).
* Push and hold the master door lock switch on the driver's door. You will hear a clicking sound. Keep holding down the switch until you ear another clicing sound (about five seconds).
* Release the switch and then turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0) within five seconds.

Drive Mode (Locks all doors and tailgate when the vehicle's speed reaches about 9 MPH--AT or MT):

* Turn the ignition switch to ON (II), and close the driver's door.
* Apply the parking brake.
* Push and hold the brake pedal.
* Move the shift lever out of Park.
* Push and hold the master door lock switch on the driver's door. You will hear a clicking sound. Keep holding down the switch until you ear another clicking sound (about five seconds).
* Release the switch and then, within five seconds, move the shift lever into Park and turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0).

Unlock when shift to park
* Insert key and turn forward 2 clicks (don't turn engine on).
* Press and hold the door lock button to its "unlock" position.
* After 5 seconds you'll hear a click. DON'T LET GO YET! Wait another 5 seconds until you hear the second click, then pull out the key.
There is also a way to unlock when you put the key to I (accessories)

Has anyone got this to work on an Australian Jazz? I tried just then, and I couldn't hear any 'clicks', nor did my doors lock or unlock themselves