Member Array
    Car:
    EG5.9, EF9, EL2

[WA] Forest Rally - Hondas rip up Busselton...

The Australian Rally Championship has their WA event in the area surrounding Busselton in WA's South West.

The Event has a special Stage set up around a couple of the football ovals up at the Busselton Waterfront up near the Jetty and they run a WA State Series event - Shannons Busselton Sprint - and we had a couple of the VTEChnique boys competing as well of a few of our 'associates'. I went down to check out the action as I intend to enter next year myself..

As the Saint will tell you, there isnt a whole lot of love for the big 'H' down in Busselton so it was great to have a handfull of noisy little lunchboxes to make their' presence known to the locals.

here's some of my pic of the hondas - enjoy !

Sena's FN2 type R countdown.. pics arent nesc the same run but they are in order of the track's layout:

and braking into the last corner before the finish line - ALMOST 3 wheel action :P

Erik's S2000 sporting the new aggressive J's Racing bodykit:

not a Honda but an Honorable Club member Irwin's EVO was going crazy and hurting the tarmac:

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5.9, EF9, EL2
    Most of my photos of Daniel (Cooker) were chopped off or speed-blurry cause he was driving sooo fast - next time Dan can u please slow down so I can get more pics

Cooker waiting for countdown with a pack of old angry Aussie V8's snarling and growling behind him

yay I found a pic that wasnt obscured by a hay bail

Another B16 Powered EG, Tsung-Lee was very entertaining and driving on the limit

NOTE: sans wing mirrors, windscreen mirror, windshield wipers.. anything that weighs anything and is not needed gets unbolted.. but i still see antenna, side markers, door strips.. :P

I love this photo :P

Just as I was leaving I heard some tak and looked up to see Ryan fanging down the straight so I ran over and got just the one photo sorry bro

Then as I was waling back to my car again I heard another grumble and saw THIS pulling into the course entrance.. so I sprinted 100m and almost had a heart attack but got a couple of pics before my batteries finally died... apparently they didnt do too well in the dirt but I wonder how their times stacked up against sena's on the special stage

Ride height = FAIL

I've got a couple of vids and a few more pics of the non-Hondas i'll try and upload later on..

Good show guys - you might not have been thrilled with your times but I was entertained from the sidelines

Cant wait to enter next year in the EG :P

Member Array
    Car:
    fd1
    heh nice photos bede

Busso is one of those stages too scary to push at in my daily driver hahaha.

Bring on Jacks Hill then Albany
    2012 BMW S1000rr - 184whp, 9.733s @ 148.27mph - Quick enough!
    2006 Honda Civic - 101whp, 61s BBGL Short - When I need a bbt.