Freak Motors

Freak Motors
    Dose anyone think they exist??

as in a motor that just seems to alot better then others from factory
    like most ppl think the breeze carby motors are just slow as ****
    but mine seems to beat with 4AGE carollas and keep almost nose to nose with
    SSS s15 pulsar (SR20DE)

just wondering what ppl think
    or maby it just comes down to the drivers or something?

Member Array
    Car:
    96 Integra VTi-R
    hmm i think it comes down to the driver and what condition the motor is in i guess, like i beat my friends R32 GTS-t but then his car is not in the best condition and its auto..unless one of the previous owners of your car did some hektic internal work and just forgot to mention it lol
    **If I have helped you out please feel free to give PQ (post quality point), cheers**

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EG4 Breeze
    ohh and the old owner of my car was a pretty big pot head hahaa and thourght he was doing like 200Km/h at like 40Km /h haaha lol

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EG4 Breeze
    nah my car was babied its hole life i got it about 1 and a half years ago and it jsut went hard from day 1 lol and it had 213.000 on it when i got it and it has 234.000 on it now still gose hard keeps with SR20DE and 4AGE and stuff but dosent go like day 1 at all or maby ive just goten to used to it as the civic was a big step up from my old 88 lancer hahaa

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by patto14 View Post
    nah my car was babied its hole life i got it about 1 and a half years ago and it jsut went hard from day 1 lol and it had 213.000 on it when i got it and it has 234.000 on it now still gose hard keeps with SR20DE and 4AGE and stuff but dosent go like day 1 at all or maby ive just goten to used to it as the civic was a big step up from my old 88 lancer hahaa
    How can you say your car was babied its whole life when you only bought it when it already had 213,000km on it?

How hard an engine goes also depends on the sealing of the piston rings. If the engine was run hard from new, the sealing is better and you get more power. Seen that with the Accord Euros when dyno'd. A thrashed stock Euro can put out the same power as a babied Euro with intake and headers!
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    used to be a thing gm and ford guys always talked about in the usa when I was growing up, sooo many wanted to own the first few cars of a new model due to the machines used were brand new making the engines

seen a type x like that before, ran better than average times with only bolt on features, got an easy 20hp more than a twin of it, always had a hunch that due to it being one of the first run off the mill for 94' it had something to do with it
    WTB: EK oem JDM Visors

I love J-Cups

Member Array
    Car:
    Rachel & Renee
    its a myth lol
    Coup De Grace / Rachel

Built by Backyard Performance
    JDMyard / Autobarn Bankstown / Accurate Brake and Clutch Lidcombe / Performance Exhaust Northmead

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Maybe they're just Wednesday motors

But in this particular case....sounds like it is the driver
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Member Array
    Car:
    09 City Vti-L
    i've heard people talk about these. never regarding honda, but toyota and nissan. i know of a RB25 with stock botton end pushing out over 600hp. the guy was testing to see when it would blow. after a year and half and countless dyno runs and 1/4 mile attempts it had only dropped around 20hp. some USA guys with Mitsu GTOs talk about 800hp from standard bottom ends.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Just can't get enough of these engine conversions.
    First a mini, now a civic.... Whats next??

Member Array
    Car:
    CB7> EM1>MPS3
    I think the motor will definitely feel different , in terms of how it was maintained in its life. Brand new motor i think there all the same.
    I MISS VTEC.... BOOST is OVERATED lol

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EG4 Breeze
    i no the guy who i got it off n he had it since new and he never gave it any the car was like new to drive still

and cheers mate thats saying im a good driver ahah :P or the other guys are just shit haha lol

Member Array
    Car:
    EG+CL9
    hrm i think my D15b7 is like this ... its not fast at all ... but it runs harder/better than any other i have seen ... its done over 300k kms and still running like the day we bought it 5 years ago - its had 3 owners all country drivers with full honda service history ... iv always kept it running on honda FEO and the same caltex 95 fuel

i always thought it was strange that my Dc2 VTIR and EG Gli got the same fuel economy tho ... hrm ... only rough play my car has had was when my mum drove it ... going slow in high gears etc
    ----------------------------
    D15b Turbo EG Sedan Build + CL9 Lux N/A Build
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127680