Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    2001 Dc2R
    How are stock dc2r suspension "harsh"?? softest suspension for a semi "sports" kind of car..

Member Array
    Car:
    Pimpin rover
    Quote Originally Posted by RR-04-RR View Post
    How are stock dc2r suspension "harsh"?? softest suspension for a semi "sports" kind of car..
    LOL yeah i wanna ask that question too.

Member Array
    Car:
    2001 Dc2R
    lol fi you're worried about suspension then none of this 3 cars would be an option, go buy a luxury car or harden up

I'm only running 10f/8r springs on near maxed stiff on my shocks on my 180, not uncomfortable at all

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    Let me reiterate. Harsh for some people. 'Firm' would be a better description. Ride comfort is a matter of opinion. DCR ride is quite firm for a production car ( personally I like it so i don't need to harden up mate ).

In stock form, s15 is a better daily. Suspension is softer and unlike the DC2R, it doesn't have a lightened flywheel, which can be annoying in peak hour.

You can't refute that.
    Last edited by Mikecivic78; 20-01-2011 at 07:03 PM.
    くまくま━━━━━━ヽ( ・(ェ)・ )ノ━━━━━━ !!

Member Array
    Car:
    2001 Dc2R
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikecivic78 View Post
    Let me reiterate. Harsh for some people. 'Firm' would be a better description. Ride comfort is a matter of opinion. DCR ride is quite firm for a production car ( personally I like it so i don't need to harden up mate ).

In stock form, s15 is a better daily. Suspension is softer and unlike the DC2R, it doesn't have a lightened flywheel, which can be annoying in peak hour.

You can't refute that.
    so if you like the ride confort and type r clutches are light, then why not go for a Type R?

how does a lighten flywheel affect peak hour traffic? you're talking about the pressure plate of a s15? is so,they are light too.

Have you test driven both cars or just asking for everyones opinions?

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    so if you like the ride confort and type r clutches are light, then why not go for a Type R?

how does a lighten flywheel affect peak hour traffic? you're talking about the pressure plate of a s15? is so,they are light too.

Have you test driven both cars or just asking for everyones opinions?
    Yea, I've test driven both cars thoroughly bud.

If you haven't noticed the thread is over 7 months old.

Due to reduction in work hours and other factors, I decided to keep my Em1 since. Someone just revived the thread recently after months of no replies.

Lend me 4k and I'll happily buy a DC2R if you are so passionate about it.

Member Array
    Car:
    2001 Dc2R
    Yes i noticed that this thread is old, but yet you still replied with a comment regarding dc2r vs s15 .you said nothing about "work hours and other factors" so people were still assuming you were on the hunt and so thats why i replied to this thread.

I loved my dc2r, but i sold it and bought a nissan due to personal choice, i didnt want to start a thread about pros and cons

Quote Originally Posted by Bludger View Post
    /Again, only when you're driving like a lunatic.

If one is responsible and drives to the conditions then there is zero chance of losing control.
    Any car can lose it when you're driving like a lunatic. I think you're missing the key point "higher chance"

Mid range with the turbo kicking in = more dangerous in the wet.

Member Array
    Car:
    Pimpin rover
    Lol this thread is just pointless

Made a thread of what to get and never got one

Dude you need to harden up if you think a dc2r isn't a comfortable daily. The suspension I don't think would bother anyone

And a lightweight flywheel being an issue for peak hour? Ummm I got a toda fly and you don't notice it.

If you don't want to hear what some people think, even if it is not what you hear because you find it offensive don't post.

I had a stage 3 clutch and flywheel and drove in peak hour, but hey I'm a man

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    Quote Originally Posted by CRXDEL501 View Post
    Lol this thread is just pointless

Made a thread of what to get and never got one

Dude you need to harden up if you think a dc2r isn't a comfortable daily. The suspension I don't think would bother anyone

And a lightweight flywheel being an issue for peak hour? Ummm I got a toda fly and you don't notice it.

If you don't want to hear what some people think, even if it is not what you hear because you find it offensive don't post.

I had a stage 3 clutch and flywheel and drove in peak hour, but hey I'm a man
    Get over yourself. "I'm a man". Just keep telling yourself that and maybe u might believe it.

This is a comparison thread of similarly priced Jap cars (except Dc2r, which is slightly cheaper ). Underemployment and married life stopped me from upgrading (I'm not a teen living with the pares), but there's been some interesting posts over the last 7 months.

And I'm open to all opinions, even if they are crap.

If you don't like it then go to thread tools and click 'unsubscribe'.
    Last edited by Mikecivic78; 21-01-2011 at 10:43 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Pimpin rover
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikecivic78 View Post
    Get over yourself. "I'm a man". Just keep telling yourself that and maybe u might believe it.

This is a comparison thread of similarly priced Jap cars (except Dc2r, which is slightly cheaper ). There's been so me interesting posts over the last 7 months.

If you don't like it then unsubscribe.
    yeah, your right, there has been no interesting points.

like i said, it was pointless.

get it deleted since its not relevant since you have an em1

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    Quote Originally Posted by CRXDEL501 View Post
    yeah, your right, there has been no interesting points.

like i said, it was pointless.

get it deleted since its not relevant since you have an em1
    Having an em1 doesn't allow me to compare other cars?

Why are u still posting?

Be gone.