Question Driving lamps on 1996 Accord

Has anyone fitted auxillary driving lamps (not fog lamps) on a 96/97 accord?
    After my parnter used her new mazda to eat a large "roo i grabbed a trade in honda accord for her daily drive,As we live in an area where wildlife seems to have no respect for cars we need to transform the standard lights into instant daylight so we can see all of the road not just a small fraction.(yes it has uprated H4 and H1 globes and no HID's will not give me the long range we need like driving lamps (yes it stuffs up the front end styling but so does having a roo lodged in the grille area)

Drama is without a wiring diagram and after many hours of playing i cant get driving lamps to dip with main beam and as our highway patrol guys are rather nasty id like to keep fines away.
    Has anyone run into this or similar am thinking there is a wiring relay/switch box hidden somewhere in the maze.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    can't u just wire them to the highbeam?
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

tried all wires to hi and hi/low same thing, lamps are on all the time am thinking lamp system may be positive earthed or this particular vehice was rewired by a nasa reject...

no way is an accord positive earthed.

follow this diagram.

on the bottom right where it says fusebox, you tap that wire into your positive of your high beam light.

Many thanks as soon as vehicle returns from melbourne ill remove ready made harness and rewire the whole lot am thinking ready made harness is where the troubles lie (and big trouble people she saw the btcc pics and is refusing to allow wheels and wing on what is now "her" car) funny how its registered to me and she has a 20k old mazda 3 to run around in

Thank you everyone
    Combination of supplied wire diagram and a phone call interstate now means we have wildlife spotting capabilities ensuring the front end stays in one peice....