Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brake pads

Member Array
    Car:
    1999 s2000
    they were the stock oem pads. i ran Castrol DOT 4 fluid. no braided lines. the car had only done 20k kms on it.

Mid 1.20's quite fast for a stock car!.. and its only harsh on the brakes on 2 corners... the 1st corner where its around 180 slowing down to around 100ish... and the corner after the back straight. I've done sandown as a practice track day a couple of years ago, so no official timing, but managed only like 1:30 i think.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000 ap1
    done by research and I think the acre super fighters are the go... now anyone know where I can find them in sydney for cheap :P

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1
    The guys at JDMYard should be able to help you.
    CHEAP--FAST--RELIABLE = PICK ANY TWO

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    I am selling a set of DS2500 on ebay. Ferodo DS2500.

I was tossed between Carbo Tech X10/X8 and Ferodo DS3000/2500 and decided to go with Ferodo. Something to do with quicker bedding in and it has a great reputation.

Can't tell you much about my personal experience, cos I've only had limited use on them. But they did stop me fine from the first application to the last on a cold wet trackday.

Here is a list to the ebay sale. (I don't have enough rating to post on OZHonda forum sales section.
    http://shop.ebay.com.au/i.html?_nkw=...286.m270.l1313

I believe JDMYard has them for $230 (fronts only) .
    Last edited by Uncle George; 09-05-2010 at 08:56 AM.