Member Array
    Car:
    EK-F00L

Tein - edfc - electronic damping force controller - problems some assistance please!!

Hey guys,

would like some help with a TEIN - EDFC - electronic damping force controller,

when i switch the power button on the EDFC from inside the car, it beeps to turn on, few seconds after i hear click sounds coming from the damper control, & on the EDFC it flashes and continually beeps - which shows up :

FRONT = 08 / REAR = EE

after that i cant press anything at all on the EDFC from inside, its like its been frozen only thing i can do is power on/off via the power button.

anyone know what the problem is?

could some one help me out, that would be very much thanked and appreciated!

eek-F00L ~ !

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    The EDFC control unit was unable to communicate to the two rear motors. I'd check the motors and wiring. Can you hear the rear reset itself to zero when you turn it on?
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    EK-F00L
    Nag I haven't, I'll take a look at it today, cheers and I'll let u know the updates,
    eek-F00L ~ !

Member Array
    Car:
    EK-F00L
    i found some info on the internet " http://www.nengun.com/doc/nengun-0359-0026-edfcu.pdf "
    eek-F00L ~ !

Member Array
    Car:
    EK-F00L
    eek-F00L ~ !

Member Array
    Car:
    EK-F00L
    Hi I'm back,

Anyways,
    I've had a look at all 4 damping motors, located above the shocks,
    Wires seems to be all good no cracks or broken,
    I can twist the screws with a flat head easily on the motor to change to stiff/soft
    I also checked the fuse to see if it might have been blow.. seemed too be all good
    I've tried resetting the system via disconnecting the battery terminal,

Same thing apply s after all these checks above,

Turns on the EDFC it Beeps ... click click click in the two front damping motors and rear's don't seem to make any noise or movement...then continuously beeps again appearing on the EDFC screen " FRONT 08 / REAR EE " with flashing lights

My next plan is trying to swap the motors around fronts to rear's rears to front, and hope that works,

anyone else has this problem before? please help me out,

Ohh and also i've been researching, people said it might be the power source might not be good enough from the audio system, it's better to use ciggy power...
    i dunno gotta have a look got this damping system with the car...
    eek-F00L ~ !

Member Array
    Car:
    EK-F00L
    not anyone know this problem?

or had it before?...
    eek-F00L ~ !