Member Array
    Car:
    Teggy, Spada Vt

exhaust help :confused::confused:

g'day all, got myself a spada vt250 and lovin it. i was thinking about getting a straight flow exhaust using the OEM baffle can. was wondering if its a wise move on the performance side since on theory it should free up my REVs but would it cause some lag on top end performance? has anyone tried it before? and if so, mind sharing your recipe thanks in advance.
    sorry about the noob questions but its my first time attempting to mod up a bike and been a wonderful transitionform four wheels down to two
    matt
    -=¤§ ń Ĩ ģ ĥ ţ Ŵ ő Ł F §¤=- ™

info worth the rep point?
    WIFE AND DOG MISSING!!!
    REWARD FOR DOG

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 EuroLuxNav
    Performance gains will be barely noticeable on a twin cylinder 250. It will sound and seem faster but that's what most louder exhausts do. If you want to increase "performance" maybe strip some weight off it, have the suspension overhauled, see if you can get some lighter wheels/tyres onto it, new chain, maybe even ceramic wheel bearings.

Member Array
    Car:
    Teggy, Spada Vt
    thanks for the reply rodericb... yeah thats what i was thinking cause i was intending on get a custom air intake designed with two CAI pod filters installed with the straight flow exhaust. but yes the weight reduction is worth a shot. thanks again mate.
    -=¤§ ń Ĩ ģ ĥ ţ Ŵ ő Ł F §¤=- ™

info worth the rep point?
    WIFE AND DOG MISSING!!!
    REWARD FOR DOG