Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Black
    79000 km
    no mods

Just did a Revs check on the car...
    and it appeared that it has been repairable written off......
    so sad...
    I need to find another one

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 FD1
    and u went all the way down to to sydney from brisbane to see the car? damn that sucks

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FD2
    hey there,
    i own a 07 civic sport. i think its pretty nice and practical car to get around in. i haven't had anything that has gone wrong with the car yet, its a pretty looking car and its easy on the fuel too. but on the other hand i do also have a dc2r with a little bit of work done on it. to be honest to u i do drive my fd more since its more comfortable and lest noisy

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    wtf, repairable write off and he still wants 20k? and he's not telling people either.....

Great looking car though. You relaly have to ask him what happened with the write off too, because it might not be ultra seirous

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    repairable write off on a relatively new car would have to be pretty serious...
    More than just stolen seats...
    think about it the insurance company has to think that it would cost more to fix than the market value of the car...
    hence repairable write off...
    Last edited by oongie; 13-05-2010 at 09:17 PM. Reason: makes more sense now
    Previous Ride: Modified NHB 04 CL9 (Maximworks headers, Injen intake, highflow cat, Fujitsubo Legalis-R, Greddy E-manage Ultimate, Buddyclub N+ coilovers)
    Current Ride: Almost stock CW 02 EP3R

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 Civic Sport
    Theres a 1 second difference between a Type S Integra and my Civic Sport in the quarter mile. Ask me how i know.

So basically, barely any difference in performance, leaving it up to everything else the cars have to offer. goodluck mate!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    honda civic sport
    so excited , still another few days to i pick up my civic sport, i am getting a full modula body kit , dyno blue pearl , darkest legal tint , blue tooth, rear parking sensors mats ect ect , how much i spent could of brought a new type r , but dont have a manual license :{ would of liked of gotten the optioned up bass speakers will have some pics up soon , dansta

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 Civic Sport
    congrats mate!

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherweeeny View Post
    Theres a 1 second difference between a Type S Integra and my Civic Sport in the quarter mile. Ask me how i know.

So basically, barely any difference in performance, leaving it up to everything else the cars have to offer. goodluck mate!
    Isn't the Civic a 16 second car, while the Type S a 14-15 second car?
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    Haha a DC5R will be a lot faster than a FD2 but that being said, they are very different cars.
    FD1 & CZ4A Driver.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    I have a dc5 type s with i/h/e

I'm seriosuyl considering a fd sport 07+ in manual...

opinions?

i have only just staretd research, would like to get some iopinions frmo actual drivers

Cheers