Threaded View

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz GD

'03 JAZZ 1.3 CVT problem still after trans fluid change

OK, my daughter-in-law had her Jazz's trans flushed. The workshop that did it haven't given any info on what they replaced the fluid with, except to say it was Honda fluid.
    \My suspicions are that, yes they used Honda fluid but only had the old ATF-Z{?} or previous recommended type fluid and not the new CV-TF. The shudder on take-off is still apparent. The car has only 41xxxkm on it and doesn't look like it's had a hard life with all services done when required by the PO.
    The problem was there when we tested the car last year at the dealer and they assured us they'd have it fixed. they didn't.
    Warranty runs out next month so I will be pushing the mechanic that did the fluid change recent;y and then also the dealer because I think I have done everything I can without changing the fluid myself to try to right this problem.
    I won't do the change because that would void the warranty as I don't have an 'A' class ticket.
    Last edited by cazz'shonda; 09-05-2010 at 10:01 AM.