Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Honda had to back their product cause of all the lawsuits and class actions in the US of A.

Part of problem is dealers throwing ATF-z1s in the CVT transmissions ...
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    GD8
    Quote Originally Posted by GU357 View Post
    no worries, and i didnt realise you were in indonesia. that makes sense then for it to be a GD8 ahaha.
    Honda City is a nice looking car in my oppinion
    Nice looking car but again the problems also in cvt tranny.. Done change the body valve part still feel the shuddering when in the traffic area that need to stop n go.. Any suggestions ?

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    Blue GD- Take it in for a CVT Flush, cost a fair bit of cash, as they use 8L of CVT to flush it out. its not just a oil change the flush it like a toilet, that will help clean it out.

Fredoops- Someone on fit freak told me the Honda Fits over there had a 5speed manual or 5speed auto. No CVT over there :/

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Blue GD- Take it in for a CVT Flush, cost a fair bit of cash, as they use 8L of CVT to flush it out. its not just a oil change the flush it like a toilet, that will help clean it out.

Fredoops- Someone on fit freak told me the Honda Fits over there had a 5speed manual or 5speed auto. No CVT over there :/
    thats correct, but the same tranny is used in the insight and civic :-)
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    ahh ok that makes sense.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    GD8

some people told me that if flushing the cvt tranny will damage the body valve part, is it true?

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    i dont believe so, maybe.
    but they just flushing the oil from the CVT, its connected into a pump type thing through some of the radiator hoses or something. i forget what honda said.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    GD8
    i dont believe so, maybe.
    but they just flushing the oil from the CVT, its connected into a pump type thing through some of the radiator hoses or something. i forget what honda said.
    if the methods of flushing cvt oil via the radiator hoses it wouldn't damage the Body valve parts. that's make sense for me. I wish that my car is still on warranty and get the fresh new cvt Tranny. .. because in indonesia the price of fresh cvt tranny is about $ 2,000..

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    Yeh, apparently for me the damage and shudder is coming from the start clutch, which will cost me around AUD$1600
    but after the flush it was hardly noticable.

infact i gave a R34 GTS-T skyline a thrashing today, he kept taking off as fast as he could to stop at the next set of lights and set them for me.
    so eventually i was beside him at the front and i just planted the accelerator at around 70% and left him for dust, since im on my P's (begginer license) i stopped at 70kmh the speed limit n backed off, but the skyline man just had to go to 90kmh to make his point ahaha.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    GD8
    that's cool mate... just remember the speed limit... if you want no speed limit. Please visit to Indonesia, but the traffic is so crowded.. ehehehe

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    yeh thats true.
    but i would rather take it to the track then to indonesia, purely for the price ahaha.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    GD8
    yeh thats true.
    but i would rather take it to the track then to indonesia, purely for the price ahaha.
    yeh thats true mate... go to the track... eheheheh.....