Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    GD3

spoon n1 or j's 304r?

which one should i buy for my jazz? has any had any of these? is the j's racing one just bolts on2 the stock exhaust? sound wise, which is better? which is louder? wats legal in queensland? does any have vids of their jazz with one of these mufflers?

had spoon n1 exhaust + bpipe is deafening.... i'll try dig a video when i get the chance too

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    GD3
    cheers man, i just dont wanna get rawded by cops aye, u know how loud the 304r gets?

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda
    try to get FX Titanium 50RS for your jazz..its not too loud but give you very deep rumble...i love it.

Member Array
    Car:
    A piece of shit
    I know this is different, I've had both the Spoon N1, and the J's 60RS on my Integra. The J's is better in every way. Better note, looks better, quieter when you want it to be, and loud when you want it to be, and no gay drone. It's the best exhaust i've heard in a Honda street car, and many have told me the same thing. So yeah, I wouid definately go for the J's exhaust IMO.

J's racing ftw

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz VTI-S
    i have a full spoon exhuast system. at first it was awesome then it just got anoying lol

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    GD3
    Quote Originally Posted by stephe102 View Post
    i have a full spoon exhuast system. at first it was awesome then it just got anoying lol
    i was dreading that too!!!! haha i guess i can sell it later if i get over it tho..............just waiting on my tax return!!!! where did u guys buy ur muffler from? nengun or jdmconcept?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    GE8
    j's racing is louder than spoon. i like j's racing sound. just dont like the spoon tailpipe design. are you gonna put straight pipe or just axleback?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    GD3
    just axle back bro, just want the sound man, it shud b right yeah? straight bolt on yeah?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    GE8
    yeap. if its branded it is bolt on. especially the one specific for the car.

Managed to dig up an old video. Have a cold start video of my jazz with spoon b-pipe and n1 muffler. sounds fairly noisy, but most of it is due to it being cold. was shot a few years back during a cold winter morning

Video 1

Video 2

For those that think Spoon N1 exhaust is noisy watch below video. my jazz with the exhaust is the second car....can bearly hear it compared to dc5r or wrx. i assume both mentioned cars had racing straight pipe exhausts without a cat. both videos were shot at winton raceway.