Honda EGK25A
    4 years? You might have a 4wd rocking your kids around by then hahahaha
    - MTA APPRENTICESHIP PLUS - SHIFT PERFORMANCE - +++++++

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    Quote Originally Posted by FLICK View Post
    4 years? You might have a 4wd rocking your kids around by then hahahaha
    Ahahaha no way i only turn 21 in November i reckon I've got a few years yet before kids become a part of the picture!
    SunCoast Hondas

Google maps satelite image of proposed site?

I would say any residential or planned residential estates within a 30km radius would end up in a no go for a track in SEQ. Developers have too much sway IMO.

Still have no idea how Tetley managed to get Lakeside back online, no doubt tooth and nail tenacity about bringing grassroots motorsport to the masses.
    DLUG Racing

Quote Originally Posted by Temp3st View Post
    yeah but it has to be a daily driver for a few months and will probably still be a daily driver for a while after i start tracking it so it needs to at least be rust free

Sorry but this sounds like 95% of Ozhondas fresh EG or EK owners on here....starts out with a " track respect " dream but ends up in fake front lip , fake filo rims and multi-coloured lug nuts.

But you get FOR RESPECKT y0 !

Just to keep this on topic , EG vs EK id chose EG purely for base price and parts seclection. Just that touch more around and cheaper than EK equvilivent.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    I know exactly where you're coming from Bennjamin and i agree completely, im not a fresh owner ive had 2 civics, but im in debt and want to start fresh, i would rather rock an oem lip than a fake one man and the rims i want are the 6UL ones so you wont see fake filo rims on my car either :P I hate fake shit i'd rather save up n pay good money for the real deal, keep the decent manufacturers in business! And yeah I've found an eg i want however i need to sell my EK first.
    SunCoast Hondas

best of luck to ya ! get out there and have some fun dont just roll around looking angy with p plates on

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    Haha thats the idea man im only on my Ps because im an immigrant and got my license late otherwise i'd be on my opens :P And i want to make a trip to Brisbane for QR and Willowbank once ive got the car and done some work to it
    SunCoast Hondas

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda EGK25A
    Just buy mine and save you the hassles let me do it for you
    - MTA APPRENTICESHIP PLUS - SHIFT PERFORMANCE - +++++++

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    Hahaha yeah except i dont have any bricks of gold lying around man so that might make it a little hard!
    SunCoast Hondas

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Hatch
    your south African dude sell one of your gold mines
    FIGJAM

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    Hahahaha man if i had goldmines we wouldnt be having this conversation trust me, we'd both be driving monsters!
    SunCoast Hondas

Account Disabled Array
    Good luck with your build tempest. If you need some inspiration check out my build thread. It good to see more honda's hit the circuits