Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    EG4
    its JDM b18c from an SiR, hence it is equivalent to the AUDM B18C2 except for higher compression pistons.
    In stock form there was barely any crossover to be heard and now it is very noticeable.

if you're gonna get a skunk2 IM, it will eliminate the dual stage butterfly and i'm pretty sure you will need tune the car to that.
    you don't have the smaller port for low speed driving and thus intake air velocity is slower and hence less power on low revs (i could be wrong?)

just do your i/h/e and you will have a very nice crossover.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    ohhhh i thot u had jdm b18c from a dc2 lol ... well i guess ill do as u say since youve already done it and u say there is a big difference .
    thanks for the tips man, ill prolly get 4-2-1 headers for my bottom end since its pretty dead insted of 4-1's plus 4-1s sit pretty low anyways but yea still deciding
    coz i really want a dc2r full exhaust. wat exhaust do u have anyways and how much? i might do the same set up as u since u can clearly hear a big difference.
    _____ it dont matter if you win by an inch or a mile .... winning's winning _____

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    I have a jap spec type r B18 in my ek atm and the cross over is ridiculous, you can hear it and feel it, and all ive got is a pod filter. Still running type r 4-1 headers and a Fujitsubo RMA01 exhaust apparently its really loud from the outside according to my mates :P
    SunCoast Hondas

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    haha yea man they go hard and they scream, another reason y i wana get a DC2r, that way i wont have to worry bout making my crossover noticeable haha ...
    _____ it dont matter if you win by an inch or a mile .... winning's winning _____

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    oh btw how much am i looking at if i consider buying the Fujitsubo RMA01 exhaust ??

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    They're expensive man i think JDMYARD are selling them for like 1 and a half thousand dollars
    SunCoast Hondas

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    oh crap :O ... u must be rich then hahaha

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    Lol nah bro bought it that way and now im selling it that way to get rid of debt, im not rich at all!
    SunCoast Hondas

Member Array
    Car:
    EG4
    it's a jdm b18c from a dc2, just not a jdm b18c from dc2r lol the vtir iis known as SiR in Japan.
    i have a full buddy club spec 2, but for street i use the greddy sp2 axle back mated to the spec 2 back pipe and for track just put the spec 2 axle back on.
    unfortunately the muffler was off another car and the tip is too long for my car, but the catback will be going soon anyway, so that's not an issue.

what i'm trying to say is, be absolutely sure of what catback you want. it's not something you want to purchase twice when you realise it's not what you really wanted.
    just learn from my mistake. sure you can sell the first one, but you've still lost a couple hundred on it when you could have just purchased what you want in the first place.