Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by huey888 View Post
    Please forgive the 10% discrepancy in the price you believe I was quoted for Bilsteins in Brisbane; obviously I'm lying. Although I notice there was no query on the price I was quoted on Koni's. Even at $1050, they are expensive.

There are several brands of good shocks that are at least 95% as good as Koni's, but are half the cost. It's unfortunate most don't make them to suit the CL9.

You guys must have a lot more money than me.
    I agree with Huey. For that price you might as well have just gotten some half decent coils. I know a few on here will flame me for that - but if you're like me and Huey - both having el cheapo King springs and stock shocks - the added adjustment features and the quality of the coilovers for the same price will provide more than enough comfort and "performance" for an average daily driver, than King Springs and Koni Yellows or Bilsteins.

Like I said - for the perfectionists on here who are correct in saying that a decent spring and shock combo is far superior to coils - I DON'T DENY IT.
    K&N Typhoon CAI || Weapon-R Headers + High Flow CAT || APEX'i WS2 catback || Ralco RZ Pulleys || Progress RSB || Alutec FTB || Tein Street Basis || Enkei Lusso 18" x 8" +40
    REFLASHED AUDM ECU

Quote Originally Posted by Type R Positive View Post
    Btw, standard shocks + lowered springs = shocks will fail.
    Yep - learnt that the hard way. Ride quality was f***ing horrible.
    K&N Typhoon CAI || Weapon-R Headers + High Flow CAT || APEX'i WS2 catback || Ralco RZ Pulleys || Progress RSB || Alutec FTB || Tein Street Basis || Enkei Lusso 18" x 8" +40
    REFLASHED AUDM ECU

Need rear shock 341330 for my Honda Accord. Anyone know what is the cost. Thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    accord
    Koni sport (yellow) shocks are very good.
    Last edited by Rudy; 12-01-2015 at 07:01 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjw View Post
    Need rear shock 341330 for my Honda Accord. Anyone know what is the cost. Thanks
    Look Here http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/like/1710...pid=107&chn=ps

Hey all,
    I'm quite new to the CL9 Game, I recently got a set of Lovell Springs thanks to an awesome member on here (ergot) and just wanted to complement them with either a set of bilstien or koni yellow shocks. Do they often come up second hand? I'm not sure I can afford a brand new set atm but would love to lower the car (resisting using the oem shocks lol)