Been a bit busy since the move to vB4 and hence why there haven't been any updates for a while.

This weekend gone (in case you haven't been keeping up with your motorsport) was the World Time Attack series at Eastern Creek near Sydney. Discussion about the event is in the Past Events forum. Check out the pictures taken by members in the Appearance / Gallery forum.

Looks like ASIMO has been out and about in Romania - Fresh from a recent trip to Turkey, ASIMO travelled to nearby Romania this weekend to attend a green driving challenge organized by Honda Trading Romania. ASIMO was invited to launch the challenge and waved a flag as each team left the start line. ASIMO also helped hand out the awards to the three winners, who had completed the challenge in the shortest time and with the best fuel consumption.

Some time ago we had a news post of a new personal mobility device by Honda called the U3-X. Seems as though the idea started with a sketch of a wand. “It all started with a single sketch. It was a picture I drew during a brainstorming session on vehicles of the future. I wondered if it would be possible to create a vehicle with a form like this that could move freely in all directions—sort of like a witch’s broom or a magic wand. I thought it would make an interesting project,” he laughs.

If you haven't already seen it on TV, there is a rather creative ad for the Jazz that is doing its rounds on TV. Seems it is such a hit that Europe will also be seeing more of it.

Member Build Threads
Good to see a lot of build threads by members. Great work guys, keep it up!

TheSaint's Civic / Ferio build thread here.
Lil Filo's EK Track spec EK build here.
mr_kentu's budget EG K20A build here.
Dave's ongoing ED Civic restoration thread here with more updates since I last mentioned it.